CoWorkers Knocking Boots.

Yessir!

Now that I think about it - almost every job I've had.

Disposable jobs most of my life (outside the Army).

Don't have any idea what a career is.

Whenever I need a raise or get tired of the BS I just apply for another job.

Good not to get attached to coworkers or jobs at all IMHO.

That being said...all time highlight was right under the conference room table, during evening work hours.

Supervisor must have found out.

Ended up smashing her too.

Both had boyfriends. Both foreign.

One's family was from India, one from Palestine.

I was much younger and indeed wilden - but not one regret.

Last edited:
what is a career job?? I come in peace. You can make a career out of any job in my experience. Career job to me has always been what people that go to college say to make themselves feel better about earning the same or less as a waitress or construction worker

A Career Is A Permanent Undertaking. And Yes Any Job Or Trade Can Be A Career, But Some Could Be Put In Jeopardy Sleeping With Colleagues.

I.E. The Federal Government Employee With Security Clearances That They Are Attempting To Maintain. Yeah, Feds Are Def Screwing Each Other Too, Everybody Aint Taking That Risk. Some Folks Just Straight Edge.

Working in healthcare is great because the workforce is so transient. Any time I started a new job I would end up smashing like 4-5 girls from the old job.

It can work against you though. I left a job, smashed 4 nurses and went on to briefly date one of them, then came back to the job to take an administrative position. All of the nurses that I had smashed had quit besides the one that I dated. Now she’s an overnight supervisor and has to report to me every morning. Kind of awkward, but I ended the relationship civilly enough to where we’re able to keep things professional.

I worked on an Army base (Ft Sill), **** was rampant. 2 particular Sargeants, the S4 and S6, were ****ing EVERYBODY, literally almost every woman in the whole battalion. It was a blowout. Both were married by the way and again, not even discreet about it.

We had an office that was just a huge open room and Sgt R we’ll call him took the storage room in the corner and pit his office in there. But he really just used it to smash Sgt Stevens, the S4 civilian, the Chaplains assistant, theyd do it while i was there they didnt care. 1st Sargeant was smashing the women upstairs too. Mtv Real World levels of everybody smashing everybody sex going around at the 428th FA Brigade / 2-2 FA BN

I could have partook but my naive *** missed out. Girl bought me her hard drive with nudes on it knew i was gonna look during windows xp to Vista migrations and i never put the 2 + 2 together. She had admin rights and her own offline imaging station she could have backed that **** up herself
cheating is rampant in all of the military
there's a podcast I was listening to where they were showing how careers and jobs with high levels of stress led to the workers finding damaging ways to relieve their stress I.e. affairs drugs and alcohol etc

Just about every job I've had I've messed with a chick. I don't anymore because I'm married now and work from home. I never really messed with subordinates though. I either do peer to peer or different hierarchal chains of command.

If I was single and/or someone worked under my supervision, leave me the kcuf alone. I will not, repeat WILL NOT, mess up the bag over a women's love hole. I've already messed up in my personal life because of that. Never going to put my penis before my pockets.

All I know is I’ll never do it again and learned young at a dead end job. Used to always smash co workers until I smashed 1 at Panera bread when I was like 19 and started working on another one and first girl found out. Middle of the shift, customers, supervisors there and all raised hell. Started yelling/screaming etc… got pulled in the office and we all almost got fired because of the crazy *****. Lil minimum wage pt gig but I learned before I started working th ones that matter.

Definitely was smashin broads at work in my younger years at basically every entry level job I was at. I'd say that was the best hook ups i've had and also the best stories. I'll just say it was a lot of car hook ups & dry storage rooms. Me & this one chick flirt pretty much every time we worked together. One day we had a closing shift together and we smashed in the walk in fridge, man what a time lol.

Now that I have a career I will not put the bag in jeopardy for some puhh lol too much on the line for that.

One realization I came to is how high the turnover is. In the 35 years this company has been around only the Founder and 1 guy managed to retire. Most staff members last 1-3 years. We also got a revolving door of temps, i always kick myself for not exchanging numbers before they quit/get fired.

Yeah, that's crazy.

I get it. Pregnant P is something else. But if you are smashing someone else's pregnant P...cmon now.

4A0CDD69-64E2-4A34-8C5C-5772C1F26837.gif

Got a homie who is a single dad with kids. Dude got fired at his last job for smashing one of the chicks he worked with IN the office lol. It was a 6 figure job too. And to make it even crazier the chick he was smashing was conspiring behind his back to get him fired so she can get his position. They got him first but it ended up biting her in the *** too because apparently someone got them both on video :lol:

Ive thought about it and could never go through with something like that. Especially now as an adult with a kid. Currently got a chick at work that is like super high ranking boss. And I know I could smash if I spit a little more game. But you never know who people turn out to be. I mean look what happen to my friend lol. In my case if it doesn't end up working out, she can probably come up with something to get my *** fired lol. ... Logically I just can't do anything that can potentially affect me and my kids livelihood.

I used to work in restaurants and clubs, enough said there.

at my job now there is two of my co workers dating, they are trashy af. the dude also has two sons that work there.

I walked up to them and asked if they call her "mom" at family get togethers. :lol: they hated that.

Got a homie who is a single dad with kids. Dude got fired at his last job for smashing one of the chicks he worked with IN the office lol. It was a 6 figure job too. And to make it even crazier the chick he was smashing was conspiring behind his back to get him fired so she can get his position. They got him first but it ended up biting her in the *** too because apparently someone got them both on video :lol:

Ive thought about it and could never go through with something like that. Especially now as an adult with a kid. Currently got a chick at work that is like super high ranking boss. And I know I could smash if I spit a little more game. But you never know who people turn out to be. I mean look what happen to my friend lol. In my case if it doesn't end up working out, she can probably come up with something to get my *** fired lol. ... Logically I just can't do anything that can potentially affect me and my kids livelihood.

Smashing @ work vs smashing a co worker are two deep things lol.

Got involved with a married co worker. every yr for next 5 yrs some random life crisis not relationship related. Natural disasters, health problems, court cases. We broke up and life has been GREAT for past 2 yrs. now I live by not talking to married women or people that have kids and are still together. I don’t want NO parts

Back
Top Bottom