CPA Exam

Has any one here taken he exam? What are good books you would suggest to study for the exam?

Yea, I finished last winter. I used the Gleim book and software. Still haven't gotten my audit hours yet? FML.

I used Rogers CPA out here in the Bay Area and wouldn't recommend it.

I then changed over and used some Becker material and that stuff was the truth. I'd hands down roll with Becker if I had to.

Are you currently working? If so, your firm may have a deal with them. If you're at school, I think there's some educational discounts.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I used Rogers CPA out here in the Bay Area and wouldn't recommend it.

I then changed over and used some Becker material and that stuff was the truth. I'd hands down roll with Becker if I had to.

Are you currently working? If so, your firm may have a deal with them. If you're at school, I think there's some educational discounts.
yes...cosign what my dude lazyj is saying. becker is the best out there. hopefully your work can pay for it because it's pricey.

Or borrow it from someone on NT. 
wink.gif
laugh.gif

If you're in NYC take http://www.parkavenuecpareview.com/

it's taught by professors that I've taken in undergrad, the course books are Wiley I believe.

The benefit of this course is that if you sign up for all 4 sections, you can retake any individual section within a two year period for just $25
pimp.gif

Unbeatable. Small class sizes too.

Back
Top Bottom