Cracking Footlocker.com's Picture Codes 101

Well since we can no longer post Nike.com official pix, unless someone can tell me why we can't... here's how to crack Footlocker's codes....

Footlocker (ie. Venator Corp) generally uses the Nike product codes, except they drop the first character.

Example:

http://www.footlocker.com/images/products/zoom/03967001_z.jpg

This is the link for the Nike Air Max Invincible dropping in September.

Nike p/n 303967-001

Observe...
03967001_z.jpg

Please note, that Footlocker doesn't put pictures up as fast as Nike does, so the lead time might not be that great.

Class dismissed.

Now get to work!

:wink:
wink.gif

[size=-2]Those that give up essentialliberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety.--Benjamin Franklin[/size][size=-1][/size]
[size=-1]orindahoops.com[/size]
[size=-1]MyEbay Auctions[/size]
[size=-1]Legit List #0018[/size]
[size=-1]My Messageboard[/size]

thanks orinda and here are some pics i got...its tough to get others b/c like u said footlocker takes long to add to their website or watever..

Red xvii jordans (looks pink though)

www.footlocker.com/images...0161_z.jpg

look at this footlocker really detailed the xvii jordans
www.footlocker.com/images...0141_z.jpg

black xvii jordans

www.footlocker.com/images...0041_z.jpg

some nike retros(looks ugly)

www.footlocker.com/images...0721_z.jpg

i know some of these pic. have been posted but it wouldn't hurt you to see them again.Sorry for the inconvience.i was bored so i just got the easy jordan pics.

Member Since: June 21, 2001---NJ Nets The 2003 NBA Champions !!!!! Watch Out Next Year.....---

SOME NIKE RETRO"S??????????????????

Blasphemy
Ok, I'm done, you can go. - lvr

If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence, you have won even before you have started.

"they feel like they've been put together by ******ed monkeys on crack." - Methamphibian NYC on Jordan Brand

just wanted to correct something that you wrote........

It's not "Ventor", its Venator

and second..........Venator Group, which owned FTL, Champs, Eastbay, LFTL, and KFTL, has been bought out by Footlocker itself, it is now called Footlocker Inc.

and yes, it is true about the product codes....the catalog drops the first number of the nike product number, same goes for the internet codes.....and as for adidas and reebok, they stay the same......

Just thought you guys wanted to know that......I work at a Footlocker in cali, so just wanted to correct that little piece of info.....thanks for the crack......

yeah but the thing i dont understand orinda, is about the codes in general, I remember a long long time ago someone posted how to figure the codes out, but I dont remember, could you explain it to me? thanks
Much respect to Ekin702 June 30, 2002.

Its real easy.

You go to a website, let's use Niketown.com as an example.

You find a picture of some shoes you like.

Now right click and select properties... look at the URL for the picture.

Copy that URL into the address bar on your browser. (Cut & Paste will work.)

Now hit return.

You now have the direct link to that photo.

Now you notice that the name of the photo file is based on the Nike product code & color code for those shoes.

Now try a different number, one for a shoe that hasn't been released yet.

If the website developer has placed the pictures up on the website early (many do) the photos should pop up. (If not, try again at a later date.)

Simple.
[size=-2]Those that give up essentialliberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety.--Benjamin Franklin[/size][size=-1][/size]

Actually the problem with footaction and finishline is their codes are not based on Nike's. Therefore, unless you know the codes ahead of time, its hard to figure them out.

Of course the old trial and error method I used you use on the old Nike.com website will probably work. It's just real time consuming. :wink:
wink.gif

Hey thanks Orinda, but like I still dont understand at all about the codes in general. Like isnt there specific numbers and things to go along with colorways?
Much respect to Ekin702 June 30, 2002.

Actually for you new members, mique and I were doing this long before there was an Ekin702. That was before the darkages after Nike.com changed their server and webpage. We used to get into these battles to see who could post the most pix first.

Aw the good old days. :wink:
wink.gif

Here's what I got...I know they're released but I just never saw the footlocker pics. of them.

36046101_z.jpg

36046041_z.jpg

36046011_z.jpg

I'm tha king of tha blacktops, hoopin' half court shots, I come correct your style of play with the number of points that I drop, I'm playin' to win and I'm playin' for keeps, I'm keepin' my game tight and fofillin' my hoop dreams.

How dare you call the Revolutions ugly.

I'll call them ugly too. The quality is pretty putrid.

Another "quality" remake.

JJ
http://www.Jersey-Joe.com

For the FINEST sneakers in the world.

Featuring Mitchell & Ness Jerseys. (authorized retailer)

how the hell do you think the beautiful rev's are ugly??!!i copped some on the 23rd of june and played hoops in them,played better than i do in stunners
I follow the WNBA like i follow cop cars..........NEVER

Some places to get the codes:

1) Here on NikeTalk

2) From an EKIN

3) From a Footlocker employee

4) From another website that has the codes... :wink:
wink.gif

Most of the future codes, have been or will be posted on this website at one time or another. True shoeheads keep that information someplace permanent.

FWIW, under Nike's old webserver you could randomly type in different codes into the URL address and get the future page for upcoming releases. Sometimes this included price, type (basketball, running, tennis, etc.), style (Jordan, SHOX, etc.), sex (men's, women's, youth, etc.) and other relative information (sometimes even a colorway or two). I, along with several other NTers would spend hours typing in random codes and post up here on NT our results. I used to even have a wepage (THE BIG LIST) that provided the information along with the URL's and links to pics when available. When Nike changed their webpage about a year ago, this practice no longer worked.

However, if we did get ahold of a future product code, sometimes "nikedotcom" would put the pics up early. (ndc also would sometimes post the pics here on NT.) With Nike, Inc.'s "new" policy of going after their biggest customers... namely US!!! ... that may not be available to us in the future. (i.e. with the XVIIIs, VIIs, VIIIs and beyond... )

Truthfully though, there will always be shoeheads around here that are willing to share.

That's what makes NikeTalk the #1 shoe collector website in the world... something the fly-by-night pretender sites realize only after their traffic dwindles to "zero."

Class dismissed.

-o

Back
Top Bottom