Cracking regarding the Air Jordan 8's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they crack to heat/humidity which creates moisture and when the paint dries, it will start to crack and obviously from normal wear n tear which willcontribute to that. I leave all my kicks in downstairs in my basement where it's cool and dry. Definitely don't let it sit exposed to the daylight. Iwould not recommend putting your kicks in a ziplock bag either. The materials/leather needs to breath. Hope this helps.

I want to paint my aqua's but it seems like it will be too much of a pain in the $!%
frown.gif
.. My fire Red 3's are cracking too.
mad.gif
. SMH... My Orange Blaze 8's (NO CRACKING)
smh.gif
.. Of course the shoe I don't really care about will not crack.... I may try torepaint my 3's because it is only white paint which is much easier than damn Fire Red or Aquatone...

Originally Posted by santhony21

Are the aquas the only 8's that crack, or do the others paint crack too??

Granted i have had my Aqua's for 3 months more then my playoffs but my aqua's have been chipping away. Yet my playoffs show no chipping. R.I.P myaquas
Photo%2015.jpg

Wow man, im sad to see those aquas, ive been wearin mine alot lately and the paint is starting to crack, looks like its time to get some playoffs, love thecolors of the aquas though, and the females like em

The paint probably just became brittle over time and cracked, or it may not have adhered well to the surface when curing. Are these Retros are OGs? Justcurious.

Anything from JB that's a retro, and has MIDSOLE paint, is going to Crack from natural casual wear.

III's and IV's have to be the worst.

My aquas started doing that too. I've only worn them maybe 5-6 times since the release. As for my playoffs I've worn them plenty more times and theyhaven't started to chip, not even crease lol.

OK guys....

I think this might help a little bit. I use this thing called the "bandage spray" on parts that paint are chipping off on shoe and it seems to beworking!

it provide this plastic like protective layer... you guys should check it out.

OK guys....

I think this might help a little bit. I use this thing called the "bandage spray" on parts that paint are chipping off on shoe and it seems to be working!

it provide this plastic like protective layer... you guys should check it out.
Thanks bro im buying some tmoro before i unds my aquas. If this works this will be like xmas! All my 3's will get this treatment!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom