Craigslist Appreciation Thread vol. Legal Robbery

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

I was checkin Craigslist earlier and came across an ad for this $300 Macbook and copped it at a Starbucks an hour later. It's a 13 inch '08 aluminum Macbook on OS X 10.7.1 w/ 4GB of DDR3 RAM, 320GB Hard Drive, 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo, Dual Layer DVD burner, the box, manuals, CDs, everything. I'm thinkin it's the steal of the century
nerd.gif
. Also like 3 weeks ago I copped up on an unlocked 32GB iPhone 4 for $275. Craigslist is that work.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not a steal on the macbook, used ones are going around $500 or so. i know because i own one
laugh.gif
but you did get a nice deal, i woulda bought it as well.

Good come up. Even if it is 3 years old, net books running Windows 7 basic start over $300. Good find! Can it handle an upgrade to the latest OS (Lion, or whatever it's called?)?

I remember when I sold my 4 month old HP mini on CL for like $170, made a lot of dumb mistakes but that lady who bought it came up!!

Apple is very good about tracking their products that are reported to them as stolen. I have heard 1st hand accounts of people bringing computers in for services and being asked if they knew they had a stolen product.

Sidebar: Seattle PD just busted a iPhone ring in chinatown. Dude was buying iPhones for $50 off the st. and then shipped them off to asia.

Back
Top Bottom