craigslist chicks...

"SOOOOO...I am a very pretty, extra thick Dominican/Black college student (2nd year Master's student, child psychology) who just wants to cheat.

I mean, I love my boyfriend; he's successful, smart, laid-back and supports me, BUT I'm tired of %$*@!++ him and I want something new. I love blackmen, but I mean, the right white guy could get it (lol), I just want a big #+$!, nice lips, cute, open to trying things (Did I mention I'm a freak? Oh, Iam.) and above all d/d free. Reply with a pic, or have a helluva good reason why you don't have a pic...because I have one...I have plenty. Hope to hearfrom you. "

roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I know some of yall are crazy enough to have done it
laugh.gif

Heeeeellsyeeeeah!

You gotta be smart with it tho, obviously there are going to be tons of those fake singles dating site spams....but you if you are persistent enough, you willeventually find the true salvation with the pink oasis!!

Going thru 50 fuglies and you get 1 smokin hot one, still works in my book!

CASUAL ENCOUNTERS FTW!

syke! (but some of the stuff is straight comedy/desperate)

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

A quick glance at the prospects.....

3ka3pd3l15Q75P75Sc98q40f8045eed0a11e2.jpg

3n33ma3p85P25Rb5S798qb457796c92f719d4.jpg

3kd3m03pa5O75Qd5S898q1af410eb93cf14d5.jpg

3k23mb3o35Qb5P15Rf98p430b57671509167c.jpg

3ne3m63l25Q75Pe5S198p2ced694438fd1f7b.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ you thinking these are real girls and even if they were, they're pretty busted to begin with. YNS.

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

"SOOOOO...I am a very pretty, extra thick Dominican/Black college student (2nd year Master's student, child psychology) who just wants to cheat.

I mean, I love my boyfriend; he's successful, smart, laid-back and supports me, BUT I'm tired of %$*@!++ him and I want something new. I love black men, but I mean, the right white guy could get it (lol), I just want a big #+$!, nice lips, cute, open to trying things (Did I mention I'm a freak? Oh, I am.) and above all d/d free. Reply with a pic, or have a helluva good reason why you don't have a pic...because I have one...I have plenty. Hope to hear from you. "

roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif

pics?

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

there is one dude on here w/ a few stories from craigslist...he's always comes in when this topic comes up...
His stories are
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom