Craigslist help!

Disclaimer This isn't an epic craigslist scam thread.

I just need to know if there is a way to send an anonymous email back to someone who is interested in your post.

Craiglists has an option emails to be filtered through an anonymous email but I haven't seen an option to reply back anonymously. 

Since I know NTers love pics of cuties, here you go...

Spoiler [+]
b7f1624c5e21132f82f5dea2ea78aac31a8979ff.jpeg

Maybe I should have worded it differently.

I am the seller. Someone responded to my post through email. I want to reply to the email anonymously.

Thanks for the stoneface by the way.

Hopefully you enjoy mine just as much....

Spoiler [+]
face_1.jpg

HiDefinition wrote:
I just need to know if there is a way to send an anonymous email back to someone who is interested in your post.

What you do is put *67 in front of your email, and it won't show it... 
laugh.gif

Yeah, but like others have stated make another e-mail account?

Not aware of any way to do that, but definitely make a new one because you will get spam.

I purchase stuff from CL every now and again and if a seller replied to me with an anon email, I would IMMEDIATELY believe they're a scammer and dead all talks with them #imjustsayinOP

If the least you can't do is reply with a legit email and your full name then DON'T sell anything at all

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

I purchase stuff from CL every now and again and if a seller replied to me with an anon email, I would IMMEDIATELY believe they're a scammer and dead all talks with them #imjustsayinOP
Good point. I just don't want all the extra spam mail I know that's going to eventually going to come my way.

I guess it would be alright since I only use that email for selling stuff anyways.

So you're fine with replying to an anon email but would a prob if someone responded to you through one?
laugh.gif

I've started selling on CL last month and haven't received any spam. The flakers are worst than the ones on here and I$$ though
30t6p3b.gif

reading is fundamental ............ and if you've actually sold on CL you would know that the anonymized CL addy is forwarded to your ACTUAL email addy thus when you reply to said email, your actual addy shows up ............. furthermore most trustworthy sellers usually reply with their full name since the account I use has my name on it ........ but I'm not about that scamming life so carry on

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

reading is fundamental ............ and if you've actually sold on CL you would know that the anonymized CL addy is forwarded to your ACTUAL email addy thus when you reply to said email, your actual addy shows up ............. furthermore most trustworthy sellers usually reply with their full name since the account I use has my name on it ........ but I'm not about that scamming life so carry on

Sounds like you're not about that common sense life either you think everyone you've contacted has their real name associated their email account just b/c you do?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom