Crate Diving

Joined Feb 19, 2005
I always get excited when I go crate diving and find an album or two for mad cheap that I've been looking for...or even one I just come across. Let'shear some stories NT!!

On a side note, I just found an entire 30" long box full of all my parent's old LP's from War to Hendrix to James Brown and Muddy Waters!!!

Joined Feb 19, 2005
I like diving better hahah, makes it seem more involved and expressive. Plus digging has a negative connotation (even though I know it's the acceptedterm). You can always just post a comment to hate though.

Joined Feb 8, 2009
He wants to know if you have any crate digging stories he rather say crate diving instead of crate digging

Joined Sep 25, 2008
I wasn't a big fan of The Jacka...but i am now hooked. The Jacka is that dude and I will be there on 6-16-09....Tear Gas is gonna be album of the year, thesnippets show signs of greatness

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now