Craving...

Joined Oct 5, 2003
Whats yours? I want some of that 1st grade, home made ice cream.. You know the kind you make with ice cubes and salt in one bag.. Milk, vanilla, and sugar inthe other. Shake it til it gets right.. Mmmm Mmmm @#%#%!

Joined Mar 24, 2007
I'm always craving seafood. Things like lobster, oysters, crawfish and especially sushi.

Joined Sep 1, 2007
I want a ice cream sandwich with the golden brown wafers, had them in the 7th grade at Chicago State from a vending machine. Just don't know where to findthem.
Just like reg ice cream sandwich but different wafers

Joined Sep 28, 2005
fries from the stand outside the Shopette in Germany
a Black & Mild and i don't even smoke...

Joined Oct 5, 2003
Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I want a ice cream sandwich with the golden brown wafers, had them in the 7th grade at Chicago State from a vending machine. Just don't know where to find them.
Just like reg ice cream sandwich but different wafers

helllllll yeah

Joined Jul 18, 2003
I'm smelling moms curry chicken in the kitchen right now and I'm going nuts.

Joined Mar 24, 2007
Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

m&m's crispy...
I cannot find these anywhere!! Did they get discontinued?

edit: MAN +!*!!!!
They were discontinued in the United States in 2005, but they are still available in Europe, Australasia, and southeast Asia.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now