craziest drug bust I have yet to see...

Good to see him taken off the streets to bad it won't do jack to stop drugs from coming to the US. I wouldn't be surpised if someone did fill his position minutes after his arrest.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

They finally caught the Drug Lord from Mexico that made Forbes list? If I remember correctly his "soldiers" had those gold guns.

naw. he's still out free

now he's doin it. billionaire d-boy on the forbes list
smokin.gif

[Jadakiss Mexican Drug Lord] And you know why they made the new twenties? Cause I got all the old ones [Jadakiss Mexican Drug Lord]

Im wondering how it all went down.

Like, did ONE guy get all butt-hurt over something small and just start rattin?

Just so everyone knows, that's $206 million in U.S. currency. The pics are old. The money and OG story was posted on here like 3 years ago but all of the pics of the house and guns is new. Absolutely unbelievable. Son had his body guards running around looking like Castor Troy. Thanks for the pics...

Just so everyone knows, that's $206 million in U.S. currency. The pics are old. The money and OG story was posted on here like 3 years ago but all of the pics of the house and guns is new. Absolutely unbelievable. Son had his body guards running around looking like Castor Troy. Thanks for the pics...

woooow I thought gold guns like that were only in video games! thats insanely baaaallin... wonder what kinda women they mess with...
pimp.gif

That money pic brings out the devil in me...I wish I would've found somethin' like that...I wouldn't report it until I get a few million safely back home

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i need a job doing drug raids on mexican drug lords...i swear all i need is one major drug bust like that, and i'd retire.

i dont think so, they will find out u took money from them and ur body will be dissolved in acid or  they will cut your head off.Believe me man im mexican ive seen all the pictures, u dont want no part of it

Back
Top Bottom