Craziest/Funniest Things You've Seen At The Club vol: I

I saw what I was told was a pregnant chick try to get on a dance platform. She was turned away and made friends with a pint of Chunky Monkey while humming Adele songs.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Not really crazy or funny...

But I always laugh on the inside at a dude (Nonceleb) wearing sunglasses in the club...

laugh.gif
guilty -  but drinks + music + them strobe lights/flashing color joints is an instant migraine for me

why celebs get a pass tho?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Because they got 100+ people trying to take pics of them all night... All those flashes has to be nerve/eye wrecking

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I saw what I was told was a pregnant chick try to get on a dance platform. She was turned away and made friends with a pint of Chunky Monkey while humming Adele songs.

What you did there....I see it very well 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I'm sitting outside. I see this pretty @#+ latina just smiling at me. I start talking to her, she says nothing, she just shakes her head smiling. I ask her a non yes or no question. She opens her mouth to answer the question and pukes all over herself, all the while still smiling. I'm like
sick.gif
alien.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
at the same damn time. I ask her if she wanted some napkins, she shakes her head yes, still smiling. I get the napkins an try to hand them to her, she just looks at me smiling. So I start wiping her off, and I'm not gonna lie, NT. I was lightweight feeling her up. After I'm done, she still just smiling away. I started to try to get her to my car, but I just walked away. I couldn't do it and you know her friends would've showed up to rescue her as soon as he hit the threashold.
You Sir are an animal on so many different levels.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

This chick with big breast, I dunno maybe she was drunk, anywas she pulls her $!!* out an is just shakin em. Everyone in the area guys and girls were just looking at her in shock.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I'm sitting outside. I see this pretty @#+ latina just smiling at me. I start talking to her, she says nothing, she just shakes her head smiling. I ask her a non yes or no question. She opens her mouth to answer the question and pukes all over herself, all the while still smiling. I'm like
sick.gif
alien.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
at the same damn time. I ask her if she wanted some napkins, she shakes her head yes, still smiling. I get the napkins an try to hand them to her, she just looks at me smiling. So I start wiping her off, and I'm not gonna lie, NT. I was lightweight feeling her up. After I'm done, she still just smiling away. I started to try to get her to my car, but I just walked away. I couldn't do it and you know her friends would've showed up to rescue her as soon as he hit the threashold.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn Tr1ll.  I respect your honesty but that story makes you look bad.  
laugh.gif

i was at this club event at house of blues chicago in 2006. this white kid got knocked out by this big white dude it was funny as hell. and dude was bloodied also.

Nothing too crazy: I saw a dude walking around with an Ipad. Also I saw two guys that were doing the "throwing bows" dance toward each other begin to actually fight
laugh.gif

Someone post those pics of a dude making out with someone who he thought was a chick.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

sick.gif
alien.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

Foul
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

One of my friends dumb girlfriend threw a whole fifth across the room and hit another girl back in the head, and she got knocked out, I decided to dip to avoid the pigs.

Originally Posted by 4one5

Someone post those pics of a dude making out with someone who he thought was a chick.
WHAT?!
laugh.gif

Of course, most of these came from my trip to Vegas:

-Me and my homie making our way through the club, He accidentally bumps some dude in front of him and dude spills all over himself. Dude was turning around with the mean mug all set but changed it up once he saw my homie (5'11, 220).

-Next night: At XS, friends and I decided we'd go back to Marquee because that EDM +@!# was gettin on our damn nerves. Wait in the hallway, my friend was looking for us but found trouble instead. He told me he was dancing with some girl when some dude who claimed to be her BF interjected and was not lettin him go. Dude rallied his midgets and they heckled my friend all the way out the club, where me and my big homie were waiting. They start surrounding my friend, so we run up and dude went from ready to swing to literally putting his hand out for a handshake. Dude was stupid but he wasn't that stupid, I guess.

386104_569777344885_41400531_31905619_666855352_n.jpg

This was this past NYE in Philly.  I'm the one with the blazer on clapping.  SMH.
roll.gif

Back story.  I'm jamming a bit.  Then dude in the red wanted to challenge.  Me and him go 1-2 rounds, (I won of course, I mean look at the pic).  Then the DJ comes out from behind the booth to battle.  He's doing the Wu-Tang, so I Wu-Tang him back.  Then a random dude jumps out and does a half split.  You can see the legs in the corner of the picture.

Another time was on Halloween of last year.  I was dressed in the avy pic and an actual MJ impersonator was at the same club as me.  We were both going back and forth taking turns, the crowd was going crazy, then the bouncer ran in between us and nearly tackled the guy talking about "no dance battles".  (Dude was pro with the MJ moves so I took an L on that "battle")

Nothing really ever that crazy, cause usually when the &@^% hits the fan, I'm peeling out the parking lot with some
other folks.

Here's some chick making her father proud though.

Spoiler [+]
tn
tn

Im a bouncer at Nikki Beach in Miami, will post stories when I get off work, heading to the club in 10.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Im a bouncer at Nikki Beach in Miami, will post stories when I get off work, heading to the club in 10.

Please do. Expecting some good stories Later tonight/early this morning.
laugh.gif

Stories are hilarious, bookmarking this thread.

My story is actually about something that happened to me.

It was summer before my senior year in high school. I got the keys to the minivan, picked up a couple of my homies and went to the party. In high school a lot of parties in my area would be thrown at warehouses and this one was no different. I park the mivinvan and me and my boys walk up and wait in line. While we're in line we hear shots go off around the corner, nobody thinks anything of it, so we keep waiting.

Bout 30 minutes later I get into the party, I'm glad to be in there, dapping homies up, ready to get on some females. Feeling like Dave Chappelle in this .gif

funny-celebrity-pictures-face.gif

So I'm in there for like 15 minutes, get a couple dances, etc. And the DJ gets on the mic and says "If you parked illegally they towing your !*#%!" I shrug it off, I know I was good. He starts rattling off cars Red Honda Accord, "we towing ya !*#%!" Blue Chevy Impala, "we towing ya !*#%!" He names a couple other cars and then says, "if you're driving a silver Nissan Quest Minivan with Educator Tags, there's a situation by your vehicle.

So I'm like
nerd.gif
.  I know I didn't park in the wrong spot.

I go to the door and talk to the bouncer like yo bruh I gotta move my whip.

Him: What you driving?
Me: (mumbles) Nissan Quest
Him: Huh?
Me: (mumbles) Nissan Quest
Him: A what bruh?
Me: A minivan!!
Him: Aite, go out I got you when you come back.

I go out to where I park and see the aftermath. Glass in the back of the minivan is shattered. I talk to the officer and said dudes were shooting and one dude decided to duck behind the van, they shot at him and missed. So it's like 1 in the morning, I called my mom, told her I was good but her minivan got shot lol. She was cool about it. I still had to go to church the next morning, riding in the minivan, glass missing.
laugh.gif

abqpev.jpg

I was definitely embarrassed. They let me hear about that for the first few weeks of school.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom