Craziest shoe sale and want to know if this happened to anyone else

So I sold lebron champ back to some kid a few weeks ago. DS only time I took out box was for pics no creases marks scuffs anything. The kid gets the shoes says everything's good. 3 days later gives me a call says I worn them and there " b grades " he wants a refund. I said you prob wore them and messed them up. So I call the pay pal number just so happens it's the kids mom...... Long story short he tried flipping them and selling to somebody for 500 more but his buyer backed out. He scuffed the shoes purposely to get a refund....... This ever happen to anybody? Cause this blew my mind

roll.gif

doesn't surprise me at all but the kid should have just stuck with the b grade story.. now they're scuffed regardless, cause i hope you ain't giving him his money back.

Lmao all I can say is send paypal the pics beforehand, or start doing like some members here and videotape themselves packing the shoes.

Did you take pictures/video of the shoes while you were preparing to ship them? That's probably the only way you're going to win unless you show up at the dudes front door and take matters into your own hands like this guy.

Back
Top Bottom