Crazy Cannibus Club (Video Link)

http://harborsidehealthcenter.com/

and I live in the Bay and never heard of this place
pimp.gif

Ahhh...good ol' California. Where getting a medical card is like buying bread from the store...

Wow that place looks like heaven! If TX's drowsky dont get any better imma be headed to cali,i got diabetes so im pretty sure i can get a card, How do u goabout getting a cannibus card? anybody know?

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

Wow that place looks like heaven! If TX's drowsky dont get any better imma be headed to cali,i got diabetes so im pretty sure i can get a card, How do u go about getting a cannibus card? anybody know?
have a hundred dollars.

i wish there was somethin like that in chicago....theres always that one day where all your dealers are dry and you can neverfind some....

thankyou for that link!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

looks like %+@%#* heaven!

omg.. that is the job i want!

dam i needa get on medical marijauna. cali looks like the place to be.

sucks that NY is always last in everything...if it happens at all...that place looks like a pothead's heaven though

Anyone know where I can get in to become a trimmer please PM me ... I'm looking to move from down south (LA area) to up north but don't know how to getin ... I am very trustworthy and loyal to the cause (I've helped with a couple grow houses locally) ...

But I goto dispensaries in the Valley and bring home fire $40-$45/8th and they'll throw in a couple Js for the ride home ...

Originally Posted by XxToWrXx

Anyone know where I can get in to become a trimmer please PM me ... I'm looking to move from down south (LA area) to up north but don't know how to get in ... I am very trustworthy and loyal to the cause (I've helped with a couple grow houses locally) ...

But I goto dispensaries in the Valley and bring home fire $40-$45/8th and they'll throw in a couple Js for the ride home ...
most hippies just migrate to humboldt and sit on the side of the road. eventually someone will pick you up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

Originally Posted by XxToWrXx

Anyone know where I can get in to become a trimmer please PM me ... I'm looking to move from down south (LA area) to up north but don't know how to get in ... I am very trustworthy and loyal to the cause (I've helped with a couple grow houses locally) ...

most hippies just migrate to humboldt and sit on the side of the road. eventually someone will pick you up.
laugh.gif

I can only imagine ... Wish me luck lol!

Back
Top Bottom