Crazy Ex-girlfriend Unappreciation

Originally Posted by solarius49

You mean like the ex I had who called my chain of command in the Marines and told them that she was my pregnant wife and was on her death bed, so they should kick me out for not taking care of my parental responsibilities? Knowing damb well that Im not married or have kids
same shorty tried to stab me, burn me with an iron, pour bleach on me

same shorty who was driving my whip one day, saw some girl she wanted to fight, so she jumped out, and left my car rolling down the street

pretty obvious why shes my ex lol....but i gotta soft spot for the hoodrats, the P is always so  good smh
eyes.gif

Dam my famb put the P over the V

You mean like the ex I had who called my chain of command in the Marines and told them that she was my pregnant wife and was on her death bed, so they should kick me out for not taking care of my parental responsibilities? Knowing damb well that Im not married or have kids

same shorty who was driving my whip one day, saw some girl she wanted to fight, so she jumped out, and left my car rolling down the street

pretty obvious why shes my ex lol....but i gotta soft spot for the hoodrats, the P is always so  good smh
eyes.gif

shiiiit... you win, bro... I bet she had that rare combo of big %$% booty with great yambs, huh?
pimp.gif

that ain't nothing. she's just mildly irritated. she's like at a 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. you ain't seen real crazy yet.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Ignore her txts and calls that'll make her rage even more. But don't listen to me I like
when %#*!#$ get crazy, the sex afterwards is just
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

This.. but yeah, psychos are not cool. I had one.. she was smashing my windows and *$**. But my cousins got a hold of her. Let's just say my windows are getting smashed anymore. 
wink.gif

eyes.gif
She should be in jail 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

eyes.gif
She should be in jail 
indifferent.gif
Its cool, she ended up in a shelter after i dropped her, karma's like that

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

what kind of shelter?

a homeless shelter, and I dont feel bad at all...shes out now, but now she just had a baby by some random dude, i heard shes doing good, im just glad shes doing it without me

ex stole jordan iv black red shoe...not pair just one shoe(i pointed out to her i had those shoes on when we meet)..... favorite polo shirt that i had for years.....dress shirt.....and a wooden boat that i got from a friend on her trip to venice....who does that? she stole that stuff before i broke up with her.....we started fighting at the end and she saw it coming......a month later she calls me says she wants to bring over some stuff i left at her place.....i tell her i didnt leave anything, she lists the stuff and i say i never left any of those items in her place....she says whatever when do you want me to bring them over....as she said that my stomach turned, i told her she can keep them(should have said i'll meet her at a park).....i really wanted the shoe and boat back but i really think this chick was going to do something crazy......
and she and a few other girls have asked for a key to my place.....my answer is always you get a key when i ask you to move in.....keys are for rent payers.....dudes don't give them the key ever!

My crazy ex is in Jamaica now
roll.gif
. best day of my life when she left seeing as how I live in a small town and couldn`t avoid her. And she used to stalk me at the clubs I go to and would try to get me to go home with her

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

that ain't nothing. she's just mildly irritated. she's like at a 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. you ain't seen real crazy yet.
THIS
This girl is supposed to be crazy? man ill raise you one. I had an ex-girl who mid way threw the relationship took me to a meeting her therapist(who i only met/heard about minutes before hand) at which point i found out that she's been diagnosed as a pathological liar. 
indifferent.gif
 So i slowly try to break it off but as i am doing so she start to tell me she's prig with my baby and that i can't leave her now etc etc after 2 weeks i still had not been supplied with any proof she was pregnant and when i broke it off with her she claimed she had a miscarriage. I had enough at one point and broke it off and got 50+ texts daily saying she was gonna kill herself for 2 weeks straight. Girl was out of her **^KING mind. She still tries to hit me up to this day SMH
30t6p3b.gif

Clifs-

-She was a pathological liar

-Said she was pergo but lied

-Claimed shed kill herself if we didn't get back together

-SHE WAS CRAZY

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

How did you get smiley things on the name?

Emoji app, my dear Watson.As some NTer put it " +%#$%%% love smiley faces."But yea boring girls are :/

Whoa at these stories. Ive said some crazy sh*t but I have never hit a man or lie saying im pregnant so he wont leave. That's just desperate.

Im sure guys can be the same way.

eyes.gif
"I never trust a b*tch, I blame Lorena Bobbitt"

eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Prime Stats

eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*!+*! pulled the san andreas tuck and roll 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom