Crazy flow from a suburban white kid... 2 mil views in four days

Overall I think he's corny and wouldn't listen to a mixtape or album.

He sounds like them dudes from ItsTheReal but just rapping fast. His flow was good for the beat. Was saying a whole bunch of nothing though. Crazy how this has over 2 million views. He said nothing that made me want to play it back.

Overall I think he's corny and wouldn't listen to a mixtape or album.

He sounds like them dudes from ItsTheReal but just rapping fast. His flow was good for the beat. Was saying a whole bunch of nothing though. Crazy how this has over 2 million views. He said nothing that made me want to play it back.

Pale kid raps faster:

not actually a kid tho hes a veteran battler rapper check out his battle in the suggestion bar its pretty entertaining.

Pale kid raps faster:

not actually a kid tho hes a veteran battler rapper check out his battle in the suggestion bar its pretty entertaining.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I....really don't care. Its dope and all but this is the type of thing you listen to once and keep it moving. No real value here.

I....really don't care. Its dope and all but this is the type of thing you listen to once and keep it moving. No real value here.

that was sick, but I think after a while it would just get boring. unless he can change his pace up which I have yet to see

that was sick, but I think after a while it would just get boring. unless he can change his pace up which I have yet to see

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Busta Rhymes, Twista...them dudes started with that type of pace, but they had the success to allow to them to be versatile.

I'm not comparing this kid to them...he clearly has a much different style. If people like enough of his stuff, he'll feel more comfortable switching it up.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Busta Rhymes, Twista...them dudes started with that type of pace, but they had the success to allow to them to be versatile.

I'm not comparing this kid to them...he clearly has a much different style. If people like enough of his stuff, he'll feel more comfortable switching it up.

Check out the kid's website. http://georgewatsky.com/ I don't think he's trying to make this a career. He's already pretty successful doing what he does. And he "performed live on FOX at the NAACP Image Awards in honor of Russell Simmons’ lifetime achievement award."

Check out the kid's website. http://georgewatsky.com/ I don't think he's trying to make this a career. He's already pretty successful doing what he does. And he "performed live on FOX at the NAACP Image Awards in honor of Russell Simmons’ lifetime achievement award."

Back
Top Bottom