Crazy NYC Hesit for 20k

Thieves ram car into SUV in wild $20K heist on Upper East Side

Rav4 driver was a 55 year old man.

Thieves took 20k from the man. Thieves abandoned the car later and NYPD is investigating

So that’s what that was.world star had the video with no background, I thought it was a drug deal gone wrong
I guess the Benz they were driving was stolen.
Hope the man can get his money back

Damn dudes so brazen…

Ugly world

If dude was leaving the bank they need to investigate the teller. Something similar happened to moms back in the day. Pulled out a few thousand for a car down payment and some dudes followed her home, jumped out the car and snatched her purse. Luckily she had the envelope full of money in her pocket. I’m convinced it was an inside job but nothing came of it.

It does make you wonde. Inside job or just jokers hanging out in the lobby overhearing this or that?. Or maybe he had just sold an item Via Craigslist or the like, and they followed him? With $20k on board, you think he would be armed too.

dam

i refuse to carry cash in todays world but u gotta do what u gotta do

If u from nyc u kno ppl dont care anymore here

Everybody is more brazen than ever

And all the car theft going on, and this not to mention just new york. Just saying wouldnt be me.

I can’t believe they would do a high speed chase and ram their car and rob them in the middle of Manhattan either.
Ehh that’s considered upper Manhattan. 1 block over on first ave and you’re in the projects. Those projects stretch about 6-8 blocks long and it gets wild out there

Back
Top Bottom