Crazy racist that thinks hes Jesus bludgeoned by hippie hatchet man

this sounds like the driver was your typical fresno meth addict, 

imagine just doing your job and some 6 foot 3-400 Lb man hits you with his car then gets out to kill you..

fugg all that noise..

Kai is the white antoine dodson..minus the ya know..

Last edited:

I too was going to question the OPs motive for emphasizing the race of the victim, but after watching the video, it's clear that the victim's race is what precipitated the attack in the first place.

I mean, the hitchhiker did save a black man who was attacked for being black. No harm in alluding to that fact in the title.

Ohh and "smash, smash, smmaashhhhhh" = :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I see that particular segment getting remixed into a hit youtube auto-tuned song, ala Antoine Dodson...:lol:

Last edited:
I think OP emphasized race because the initial attack was racially motivated and the aggressor was spouting off racist rhetoric. ..... Could have probably phrased it differently tho...

lol also... hippy guy didnt actually save the black P&L worker... he saved the woman trying to save the P&L worker

I would have went with...

" [COLOR=#red]Crazy racist that thinks hes Jesus bludgeoned by hippie hatchet man[/COLOR] "

Last edited:
smash...Smaash..SUH-MAY-ASH!!!
laugh.gif
good dude

Bludgeoned? Hatchet man? Kinda vilifying, don'tcha think?

Makes it seem as though Kai is the villain here.

I think OP emphasized race because the initial attack was racially motivated and the aggressor was spouting off racist rhetoric. ..... Could have probably phrased it differently tho...

lol also... hippy guy didnt actually save the black P&L worker... he saved the woman trying to save the P&L worker

I would have went with...

" [COLOR=#red]Crazy racist that thinks hes Jesus bludgeoned by hippie hatchet man[/COLOR] "

:rofl: I cant beleive OP actually re-titled the thread

Sensationalist media at its finest ! :smh: :tongue: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom