Crazy Things youve Actually Seen

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

i was in the car with my bro his girl and her friend , so we in McDonald's parking lot and her phone go off and she answer it, so far so good, but it's a ninja on the other line and he hears him so he gets real tight, so she hang up the phone and my man jua grabs her neck from behind and starts choking her , so I'm like
eek.gif
, her friend gets him off her then this crazy !@%#$ tries to crash the car into the McDonald's wall and I'm shotgun , had to grab that wheel , I never got my food Thas the craziest part

laugh.gif

Back in middle school some girl got rocked by brass knuckles and was leaking out the dome like crazy

A year after that (8th grade) some kid got chased by another kid with a machete

There was also a brawl with some Asian gang and kids from my school, one kid was leaking out the back of his head cuz he got hit by a pipe

I've seen a male crackhead suck off a sex offender at my job for $5 a piece (it was a bet)

I've seen a 24 yr old man poop his pants 4 times in 12 hours after eating the food they fed us in Jordan

I've seen Wiz Khalifa's ****** brother at the bar...thought it was a girl...tried to get on it...my boys saved me

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Back in middle school some girl got rocked by brass knuckles and was leaking out the dome like crazy

There was also a brawl with some Asian gang and kids from my school, one kid was leaking out the back of his head cuz he got hit by a pipe

I remember the first day of school 8th grade 6 girls jumped this skinny chick, when I say she was furred, bruh she looked like a mayweather opponent , leaking and everything, blood all on the sidewalk, middle school was too ratchet

I remember the first day of school 8th grade 6 girls jumped this skinny chick, when I say she was furred, bruh she looked like a mayweather opponent , leaking and everything, blood all on the sidewalk, middle school was too ratchet

The amount of thugs that came from my middle school
laugh.gif

While driving home I saw a Jeep spin out and then flip right over into a ditch.

Saw a car literally wrapped around a cement pillar on I-95 one night heading towards CT.

Saw a dead body in front the projects a few years back, dudes shot him in broad daylight.

Saw a dude fall a good 10-15 feet off of a man-made waterfall when I was on vacation in Jamaica years ago.

this !+!#@@@ dude on a bike got on a freeway with his little brother on it smh.. this was last week too
laugh.gif
tried to take a pic but i was going like 80 mph

The amount of thugs that came from my middle school
laugh.gif

my middle school was 90%black, almost everybody I knew back then is either in jail or was in a gang at some point, or they trappin, good times

- Car on fire on the side of the freeway. fully up in flames.
- Watched a dude get chased then jumped by like 10 - 15 dudes. he got STOMPED! one guy jumped in the air and landed both feet on dudes face
- Saw a dead body at the bus stop before a track meet; got slumped then dumped there in the middle of the night

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

I was at the Eagles @ Raiders game when Jamarcus Russell threw a TD. I seen a SUV flip over about 4 - 5 times on the highway when I was a kid and just recently seen a MR2's rear wheel fall off while on the 101 a couple weeks back.
I went from 
laugh.gif
 to 
eek.gif

i was training to be an EMT about 5 years ago and you needed to clock some clinical hours in the ER.
I was doing it at Jersey City Medical Centre in NJ.

a homeless man came in via ambulance and was having trouble breathing.

The doc asked me to do some CPR and the dude died as I was doing them... Pretty crazy.

Also, I saw a man get hit by a car.  The woman driving slammed on the brakes from about 25mph. 

Guy got hit, stood up, and kept walking casually.  It was so bizarre.  

-speed overdose at work, guy was thrashing around and sounded like the devil would sound if he was screaming
-guy chased me in his car after we egged him and when i pulled over he got covered in egg ready to beat our @#%; needless to say i almost ran dude over trying to get the hell out of that situation when he approached

I haven't seen anything I would classify as crazy.

- Two cars crashed right in front of me. It could have been me by about three or four feet. Both drivers were unscathed.
- My (overweight) dog ran after a squirrel and caught it; proceeded to beat it into the ground. Then just left it dead in my backyard.
- A bus literally pushed a truck onto the ditch next to the highway. Nothing happened to the truck - old guy kept driving like nothing had happened.

Not mine:
- My parents saw a motorcycle rider get caught in the back tires of a trailer. My mom recalls the tangled up body thrown to the side of the freeway. She says it looked like a pile of clothes and shoes.
- My brother saw a cop car flip several times after taking a wrong turn. My brother ended up pulling the two police officers out.

went to a club a few years back and chamiilionaire and paul wall and lil flip were suppose to be performing. Long story short, the club was elbow to elbow and it was dark as Lil Flip got on the stage. They dimmed the house lights and Flip started doing his thing. 1 song in and someone throws a beer bottle at him and damn near knocks him out. After tht the whole club goes dumb and chairs and bottles are being thrown in the dark and people are gttn knocked out left and right form bottles flying across the room that connect but dont break. pure chaos. they had to call the swat team and the dogs to break tht @#% up and get everybody out safely.

When i was 8 or so i seen my older brother cut off a 4 yr olds index finger.. on accident. we were abt to leave when he put his hand in the crease (where the hinges are) of the front passenger door and my bro didnt know and he shut the door and cut off his finger. his mom came outside and picked it up in a napkin and took him to ER

A guy's brains splattered all over the front of a locomotive.
The body's of many animals I have hit with a train and the intact body of a person I have hit.
A car theft. Dudes were right there when I came home from work and parked my car.

i was about 16 or 17, was driving to tampa from jacksonville to visit my cousin at university of tampa..

so when i was driving on the I4 just along international drive where there are 4 lanes going both ways.. i was heading over the overpass in the 2nd to last lane on the right hand side (so the second lane before the exit lane)

out of the corner of my eye i see one of those early-mid 90s explorer start to wave a bit.. then i see it basically take a 90 degree turn BELLY UP (so i could see the underneath portion of the car)

when it went flying past me, it was literally 2 feet in front of my car hood.. sh()#( looked like something out of a movie, like it was going in slow motion.. i literally saw 4 wheels and all that stuff underneath the car

soooo the car hits the barrier of the overpass and basically does a pirouette..

after i dodged some debris, i pulled over to see the after math (and really try to process what had just happened and what i had saw).. me and my buddy, who was driving down with me, ran back to where the car had hit the barrier to see what had happened.. we saw 3 rather large people laying on the side of the road (we assumed they came from the jeep)

sooooo me and my buddy got off on the next exit, went to the first pulled into the first shopping area we could find.. looked for the first restaurant we could find, which was a hooters.. went straight to the bar and ordered a pitcher of beer and 4 shots

i dont know what look me and my buddy must have had on our faces.. but they didn't ask either of us for IDs

watched John Legend FULLY check out my friend in the front row while he sang "she don't have to know" on the piano... my friend was a guy by the way (and yes, we still tease him until this very day)

School trip to Washington dc in the 8th grade...we were on the bus on the highway and I looked out the window and this old white guy was masterbating in his car while looking at some kids on our bus.... I yelled out ayoo this man jacking off and a teacher looked over and called the cops...dude took the next exit smh

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

I was at the mall and this guy was leaning his daughter back over the fountain acting like he was going to drop her in. She looked about 4 or 5
"I'm gonna drop you! I'm gonna drop you! I'm gonna" -SPLASH- I took off running for the restroom because I was laughing so hard I almost pissed
on myself. While I'm washing my hands dude comes in with his daughter and puts her under the dryer. I tried to keep it together but all I could do was laugh in his face and walk out

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

- Car on fire on the side of the freeway. fully up in flames.
- Watched a dude get chased then jumped by like 10 - 15 dudes. he got STOMPED! one guy jumped in the air and landed both feet on dudes face
- Saw a dead body at the bus stop before a track meet; got slumped then dumped there in the middle of the night
I feel so bad for laughing at this but
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

driving once and a nice little family of ducks were crossing the street. Mother followed by like 6 ducklings. Everybody slowed down and just watched , but one guy zoomed down the street and ran over 3-4 of the baby ducks and pushed the mom outta the way. Then the other 3 just kept crossing the street. 2 things got me. The fact that the mother duck probably didnt feel anything for the crushed ducklings. Or maybe it did, idk. Also the guy didnt stop. It was plain as day to see them in the street like a while before you even reached them. So either they mustve been on a cell phone or just a really reckless driver. If all the other cars on the street are stopped, chances are theres a good reason for it

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

School trip to Washington dc in the 8th grade...we were on the bus on the highway and I looked out the window and this old white guy was masterbating in his car while looking at some kids on our bus.... I yelled out ayoo this man jacking off and a teacher looked over and called the cops...dude took the next exit smh

That's so Sandusky but still
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom