creasing , help

Alright, im a really young guy who is starting to get into shoes
my real shoe size is about 10-10.5 but im starting to buy size11
now i just started collecting and i dont want to wast my money buying shoes that wont fit me in a couple years
I have been saving up for a long time and now i am getting the DMP VI/XI
roll.gif

i was thinking about buying the force fields for both pairs but they cost 10$ each
indifferent.gif

is there a cheaper way of stopping shoes from creasing
also can you take the force fields in and out (like put them in different shoes)

Originally Posted by GTA535

Alright, im a really young guy who is starting to get into shoes
my real shoe size is about 10-10.5 but im starting to buy size11
now i just started collecting and i dont want to wast my money buying shoes that wont fit me in a couple years
I have been saving up for a long time and now i am getting the DMP VI/XI
roll.gif

i was thinking about buying the force fields for both pairs but they cost 10$ each
indifferent.gif

is there a cheaper way of stopping shoes from creasing
also can you take the force fields in and out (like put them in different shoes)
i use my force fields in a lot of shoes
i dont think force fields would help much for the dmp
there better for airforces or fusions
hope i help

just wear your shoes. shoes crease. even if you try to stop them from creasing, the rest of the shoe wears down anyway...especially inside and the bottoms.they can't stay new forever. even if you keep them in the box, they turn color and get old in time. wear them, clean them every once in awhile...just takecare of them and you'll be good. that's my advice.

I don't like using those non creasing things, it feels weird.
But you got to know, every sneakers is going to crease, so the best way is to wear them once in a while and be careful.

do you guys know any cheaper alternatives or house hold items i could use to stop creasing

GTA535 wrote:
do you guys know any cheaper alternatives or house hold items i could use to stop creasing
Visiting the care/maintenance post at the top of the forum is a good alternative.

You can take force fields out. Just buy one pair and use them for all your shoes. They are more effective in certain shoes though.

Originally Posted by GTA535

Shoes will always crease, no matter how much you don't want them to. Just be careful with your shoes, thats all i can say.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I don't like using those non creasing things, it feels weird.
But you got to know, every sneakers is going to crease, so the best way is to wear them once in a while and be careful.
i bought force fields for my playoff 8s,strapped up (the shoes) and they creased like hell on the first 2 wears. They started creasing at thesides of the toebox then the top.
now i have my aquas which ivce worn more and they look a hell of a lot better....
but i usually just try to wear an extra pair of socks when i wear my true size..it works for me

I don't use those non creasing products either ......I just ball up about 4 or 5 grocery or some garbage bags and put them in my shoes after I wear them

Did this with my XX3's and this is how they look

Also did the with some AF1's that I've had since Jan.of this year and I wear them very often

And no I don't try to walk "pretty" so they won't get messed up

^ i do that tooo but with paper balls

i heard that once u take them off , if u do it quickly, the mositure from your foot loosens the material, and once u put the stiff paper in it puts it backinto shape

it does help tho

What I do, and this is probably in the maintenance post, is take the shoe trees that come with Jordans, cut them almost in half, I'd say cut more towardsthe front. Slip that into the toebox of the sneaker, and basically you can slip your foot underneath that cardboard part. Now this doesn't totally preventcreasing, but it slows down the process. I don't think there is anyway to prevent it at all. But hey, it's a free method.

Only way to prevent creasing is to keep them DS or walk like a clown.. All de-creasers do is slow down the time of creasing

Back
Top Bottom