Creating a website.. What's the best way to make money off it?

I'm thinking about making a web site and have a couple ideas but not set on any just yet. I wanted to see if anyone had any experience running a web site and successfully generating a revenue from it. I'm looking at Google AdSense right now and trying to determine if it would be worthwhile to implement or not. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas let me know. Thanks

Google Adsense is one way.
Affiliate marketing is another way.

One of my newer sites made $504.20 last month (started building it out on the 15th of April) and $145.10 so far this month.

Real talk, get a few chicks who are down to do web cam shows. You'll be surprised how many pervs pay for that shhh.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ciph4

One of my newer sites made $504.20 last month (started building it out on the 15th of April) and $145.10 so far this month.
Any information you want to share? Do you rely on just Adsense or Affiliates, or both?
Im thinking about doing a buy/sell/trade on-campus type web site, something I think I can get a good amount of visitors to.

What is your site about? Niche?

Was traffic a direct result of Google AdWords or did you already have a following on another site?

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Was traffic a direct result of Google AdWords or did you already have a following on another site?

nerd.gif

anyone here into internet marketing?

Can anybody recommend some good marketing analyzation software? That would be nice, thanx.

#bgz05

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Real talk, get a few chicks who are down to do web cam shows. You'll be surprised how many pervs pay for that shhh.
laugh.gif
been had this, but those sites pay trash and you can't use paypal
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by air23jordan45

Any information you want to share? Do you rely on just Adsense or Affiliates, or both?
Im thinking about doing a buy/sell/trade on-campus type web site, something I think I can get a good amount of visitors to.

The #s I provided are affiliate. The site focuses on coupons and sales/deals. All the links on the site include my referral ID so I make a percentage of all the sales that go through my page when people are looking for coupons or deals. In addition to the affiliate money, it made $30.96 off Adsense in April. Not a lot by any means, but $30 is $30. I spent maybe 3-4 hours putting content on the site and haven't touched it since.
Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Niche. I post about a few brands and stores that get high search traffic.
Don't use AdSense and don't have a following. Mix of proper SEO and linkbuilding to get higher rankings in Google to get the traffic.

buggz05: I use software from Link Assistant. (They have their own affiliate program as well, if I linked to it and you bought I could make $. It's that easy. 
laugh.gif
)

If you're interested in Internet Marketing, register an account at Warrior Forum and read/learn as much as you can.

Whats your sites month visitor/hits #'s looking like?

Originally Posted by 2muchJayStyle

Whats your sites month visitor/hits #'s looking like?

2510 Pageviews/1653 Unique Visits for the deals site since April 15th. 

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I don't know the details...but an acquaintance gets $$ faster than he can spend it. I'm talking multiple European whips and designer brand head to toe.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I don't know the details...but an acquaintance gets $$ faster than he can spend it. I'm talking multiple European whips and designer brand head to toe.
well get those details yung bruv 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

What do you know about it? I'll find out as much as I can and we can chop up game...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Oh, and this.

If you're using Adsense find a good niche. Affiliate is good too, you'd be surprised by the things people buy lol. CPA is another way. But I hear of most companies shaving.

Originally Posted by skills

If you're using Adsense find a good niche. Affiliate is good too, you'd be surprised by the things people buy lol. CPA is another way. But I hear of most companies shaving.
Explain

Back
Top Bottom