[Creativity at it's finest].. Sniper Rifle Gun made out of LEGO's.

VERY
smokin.gif

& you're very LATE

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

He is actually a genius. I would dare say that he is up there with Mikael Kalashnikov and Eugene Stoner (creators of the AK-47 and M-16 respectively). The mechanisms are actually MORE complicated than the rifles I just mentioned. He could create real weapons with his genius, and yes that is a form of genius that he is displaying.
Word...like dude created a damn MINIGUN out of legos...I'd hate to see what he could do with real materials
eek.gif

He is actually a genius. I would dare say that he is up there with Mikael Kalashnikov and Eugene Stoner (creators of the AK-47 and M-16 respectively). The mechanisms are actually MORE complicated than the rifles I just mentioned. He could create real weapons with his genius, and yes that is a form of genius that he is displaying.
Word...like dude created a damn MINIGUN out of legos...I'd hate to see what he could do with real materials
eek.gif

You joke about this kid having too much time on his hands... but he's about to get paid really soon with this.

He's gonna make bank as an engineer one day. Book it.

You joke about this kid having too much time on his hands... but he's about to get paid really soon with this.

He's gonna make bank as an engineer one day. Book it.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

eek.gif

basically.

dude needs a scholarship to MIT/CalTech and a job with the DOD.

eek.gif

basically.

dude needs a scholarship to MIT/CalTech and a job with the DOD.

Word...like dude created a damn MINIGUN out of legos...I'd hate LOVE to see what he could do with real materials
eek.gif

Fixed.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Word...like dude created a damn MINIGUN out of legos...I'd hate LOVE to see what he could do with real materials
eek.gif

Fixed.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom