Credit Cards For Bad Credit to Re-Build Credit?

Sup NT. I'm tryna rebuild my credit bacc where it needs to be.

Which cards are the best for my situation as far as APR, no annual fee.....etc.

If I were you, I wouldn't get another card because isn't that what jacked up your credit in the first place? That's just me. I heard the best and easiest way to build credit back up is to take a loan out and repay it

Originally Posted by af1 1982

If I were you, I wouldn't get another card because isn't that what jacked up your credit in the first place? That's just me. I heard the best and easiest way to build credit back up is to take a loan out and repay it

I doubt I'll qualify for a loan.
30t6p3b.gif

What credit score do u need to qualify for a loan?

Originally Posted by LA Lakers 8

30t6p3b.gif

You can have 0. Idk what my brother got but he basically had no credit and he went to our bank (Citizens) and they have this loan/repay program thing. It's designed for college students to build their credit up so there are basically no qualifications. Sorry I can't be more specific. I say just go to your local bank and just sit down and have a chat about your options. 

30t6p3b.gif

You can have 0. Idk what my brother got but he basically had no credit and he went to our bank (Citizens) and they have this loan/repay program thing. It's designed for college students to build their credit up so there are basically no qualifications. Sorry I can't be more specific. I say just go to your local bank and just sit down and have a chat about your options. 

Bank of america tried to get me on their credit card program.. Basically I got to despot a certain amount of money.. (example $1000) that amount will be your credit limit.. if you pay your credit card bill on time.. then you will get your deposit back..(don't quote me on this)

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

30t6p3b.gif

Bank of america tried to get me on their credit card program.. Basically I got to despot a certain amount of money.. (example $1000) that amount will be your credit limit.. if you pay your credit card bill on time.. then you will get your deposit back..(don't quote me on this)

basically correct. they hold on to your 1000. and basically you start at $0
Charge 300$ , you owe $300.

kinda like a safety net for them, which allows you to build your credit. 

I personally didnt like it cause you have to front the money. and it took over 3 months after i ended the account to get my money back. 

I would get a walmart card if i was you.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

basically correct. they hold on to your 1000. and basically you start at $0
Charge 300$ , you owe $300.

kinda like a safety net for them, which allows you to build your credit. 

I personally didnt like it cause you have to front the money. and it took over 3 months after i ended the account to get my money back. 

I would get a walmart card if i was you.

The part where I had to put up my own cash..was a deal breaker.. I thought they were going to use the deposit to pay off my charges..

Buying furnitures is one of the easiest ways to build credit.

Sometimes they have deals like 0% for 12 months. So basically you're just paying what you owe, and establishing/rebuilding your credit.

Win/Win.

Back
Top Bottom