Credit score

I like to use CreditKarma since it's free. It only gives an overview of your credit score (they use Transrisk and Vantage score iirc) but all my activities are up to date and I can see how much I paid off in my cc or auto loan.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I like to use CreditKarma since it's free. It only gives an overview of your credit score (they use Transrisk and Vantage score iirc) but all my activities are up to date and I can see how much I paid off in my cc or auto loan.
This and Credit Sesame will give you a fairly good estimate for free.

ThisAlso most things you apply for that require running your credit I believe their suppose to give you a free copy of your credit report if you ask.

If you belong to a credit union you can get it free and they will go over the things you should clean up. Especially if you are looking for a loan.

There is a difference between your credit report and your credit score.  You are entitled to ask for your report from all three credit bureaus once a year.  However, they will charge you if you ask for your score.

I get it free with my AMEX Blue Cash Platinum; if you have credit with them check it out

HAHAHAHAHA credit karma gives fake scores that is waaaaay off. you score for each credit business could be either higher or lower then what credit karma gives.  And what is a transrisk score? HAHA that is something credit karma made up. Your real score is called FICO.

Myfico gives you each score from each of the 3 credit bureaus, so it should be 3 scores.

And creditors dont use Vantage. That kind of failed through

You can only get your true scores from myfico.com, then u can use credit karma once u know your true scores to try and judge where you are at through out the year

Creditors use FICO and the OP should to because they are his real scores and not fakos!

myfico.com

close thread/ done

Originally Posted by 4U2C

HAHAHAHAHA credit karma gives fake scores that is waaaaay off. you score for each credit business could be either higher or lower then what credit karma gives.  And what is a transrisk score? HAHA that is something credit karma made up. Your real score is called FICO.

Myfico gives you each score from each of the 3 credit bureaus, so it should be 3 scores.

You can only get your true scores from myfico.com, then u can use credit karma once u know your true scores to try and judge where you are at through out the year

Creditors use FICO and the OP should to because they are his real scores and not fakos!

myfico.com

close thread/ done
Low key shill for your company?

Credit Karma isn't that far off in their scoring.  If anything, they're a little on the low side when giving your score.

Originally Posted by crcballer55

Originally Posted by 4U2C

myfico.com

close thread/ done
Low key shill for your company?

Credit Karma isn't that far off in their scoring.  If anything, they're a little on the low side when giving your score.
Credit Karma is a FAKO score. Period. Is it accurate sometimes? Yes, but it is not reliable. Myfico.com is the way to go, but you cannot buy your Experian score anywhere anymore, they stopped offering it years ago... You can view your report, but to get your actual score you'll either have to obtain it from a lender pull or PSECU if you live in PA.
Go to myfico.com and pull your FICO scores.

Back
Top Bottom