CreEeEeEepy Craaawlers

Joined Sep 6, 2006
ahhh the memories i made a *&^# load of these & had em all over the crib.

Joined Sep 23, 2008
damn science needs to pull there head out already and make a time machine..... i miss the good ol days

kevin2nd

Banned
Joined Mar 20, 2007
that's not even the real creepy crawlers. the OG one was a real hotplate oven type thing that could severely burn your hand

Joined Feb 22, 2001
dude this is so weird, randomly last week i just busted out and said "creeeeeeeepy craaawlerssss"

Joined Mar 5, 2008
Originally Posted by kevin2nd

that's not even the real creepy crawlers. the OG one was a real hotplate oven type thing that could severely burn your hand

I remember seeing this version too. Either way, I always wanted the machines but I somehow always had the crawlers instead lol

Joined Oct 21, 2007
i remember them.. sick.. and recently i saw the machine in toys r us.. $15 thats it.. i always thought it had cost more.. might cop just for the nostalgia feel

mac a roni

Banned
Joined Feb 2, 2009
Originally Posted by sauuceking

Yo these always made me wanna eat them. Who remembers the spin off cartoon?
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]damn yall brought it back[/color]

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now