Critical Questions about the future..............................Vol. Up JB's Sleeves...

Brief history on imthakang......26...1st shoe collected by JB are the OG white/red XIV's(still have them)...1st & only person @ a so cal mall to get'em @ 6 in the morning....I'll never forget the day I broke into this expensive hobbie...and no comment to where it stands with these crazy release's recently......

I typically dont start new topics in the Nike/Jordan/Nike Retro Forums but I've been dieing to ask these questions........

Everything has been retro'ed up to the XIV's and nothing past them(excluding the CDP's)......Will JB ever retro anything past it? if so, when will it start? what colorways would be good? Which ones will have more history than others? What colorways do you want to see? Has anything been mentioned yet about these releases? What do you older heads think? BTW I wont be surprise if they mark up 17's just because it includes a case.....
tired.gif

Thats all my questions for now I'm pretty I will have more once this thread gets responses....

we will see retros past the XV. they are still relatively new in a way so you gotta wait.

dont know why you would want them retroed now anyways.

21 and 22 are hideous tho.

Id like to see the xix's retro only if they made it so i could ball in em.

Not gonna lie, I like some cw's of the 22's. The white/red pair is dope to me, and i kinda dig some cw's of the 18's

dont forget about the price, wouldnt be suprised if it was 200$ for a pair of 17s

Originally Posted by Resist

dont forget about the price, wouldnt be suprised if it was 200$ for a pair of 17s

Bro, the 17s were $200 WHEN THEY FIRST CAME OUT in 2001. Imagine how much they're gonna cost today!!!

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Bro, the 17s were $200 WHEN THEY FIRST CAME OUT in 2001. Imagine how much they're gonna cost today!!!
and they're not coming with a suitcase, you can bet on that.

Originally Posted by Sdot73

And what makes your think that..?

They came out in february 2002 dude, and im sureThe 17 retros would come in a standard retro box.The ogs came with the suitcase and cdrom.I dont see that happen for a retro release.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

They came out in february 2002 dude, and im sureThe 17 retros would come in a standard retro box.The ogs came with the suitcase and cdrom.I dont see that happen for a retro release.
The suitcase was a nice touch, but if they drop without in decent quality, I won't complain

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

The suitcase was a nice touch, but if they drop without in decent quality, I won't complain
The quality on them were very good. I still have mine white/college blues, black/silvers and white/varsity reds.
The only mid I skipped were the 17+ in white/black-copper because they retailed for 260 € in Germany despite

coming in regular box 
mad.gif

I initially thought it'll be another 5-8 years, so the demand would increase for em. Back when I started in '03 it took 7 years for JB to release 1-15.
@ the pace JB is today 2010-2012 alone 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13,14, with 8 rumored 2013.

We'll probably see 16-18 retroes in 2014-16. I thought they'd be $200, but young heads don't even care about em, y'all see how the 14s sat. They'd probably have an 11s pricetag @$185, hell I won't be shocked if they were $165. I don't see insane demand over them.

Originally Posted by Sdot73

If they were 200 when they first came out...they're probably going to be like 300 now. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

we will see retros past the XV. they are still relatively new in a way so you gotta wait.

dont know why you would want them retroed now anyways.

well bro let's not forget they retroed the xiii and xiv six years after the first release  

but xvi and xvii will be the first ones they retro

Air Jordan models 16-23 will be looked upon as ahead of there times as far as technology is concerned. Design will be looked at as ahead of there time too. Don't be surprised if you see them go for 200+ when they start the retro process. And as far as them starting that process, probably when they see more demand for it. As of right now, people think the higher number retros are unattractive, I personally don't think that but the masses do. I'd rather "Bred" 16s than "Bred" 11s. My personal opinion though. But like I said, demand will have to be high to fuel that fire for higher number retros than what it is right now.

Originally Posted by kingofkingz

Air Jordan models 16-23 will be looked upon as ahead of there times as far as technology is concerned. Design will be looked at as ahead of there time too. Don't be surprised if you see them go for 200+ when they start the retro process. And as far as them starting that process, probably when they see more demand for it. As of right now, people think the higher number retros are unattractive, I personally don't think that but the masses do. I'd rather "Bred" 16s than "Bred" 11s. My personal opinion though. But like I said, demand will have to be high to fuel that fire for higher number retros than what it is right now.

21s and 22s gonna be hard to move. 

anybody have any info on AJ15's< to release?........simply tired of JB re-re-re-retroing the same 'ol releases...

Back
Top Bottom