Crohn's Disease? (with PICS!)

So I was smashing some girl that had this disease and she told me from the get that she had it, but I never really played it any attention till this weekend.

So on Sat I woke up and was horny so I proceed to get it in
pimp.gif
But beforeI could get it in shorty was like "No No, I gotta get my colonoscopy today and we cant have sex"

So I put two and two together and finally googled up this disease and realize that it's disgusting
sick.gif

So my question is what should I do? Keep going in or dead it before she releases a rocket on my (word to tucker max)

Pics for the lozers who gets no poon

54t0k5.jpg

I know a really sweet girl who has the same disease. What should you do? Maybe stop being a douche. That's a start. I mean, what the hell do you mean whatshould I do?

Originally Posted by cjspida619

Wit is that?

Crohn's disease is an ongoing disorder that causes inflammation of the digestive tract, also referred to as the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. Crohn'sdisease can affect any area of the GI tract, from the mouth to the ***@, but it most commonly affects the lower part of the small intestine, called the ileum.The swelling extends deep into the lining of the affected organ. The swelling can cause pain and can make the intestines empty frequently, resulting indiarrhea.

Originally Posted by starbury03

I know a really sweet girl who has the same disease. What should you do? Maybe stop being a douche. That's a start. I mean, what the hell do you mean what should I do?
First of all how am I being a douche? And I mean what should I do, should I just keep smashing regardless or is there a possibility she'derupt on my man?

So I just looked it up.
If you have feelings for her, then there should be no reason why this disease should get in the way of being with her.

If you just want to smash, dont be a jerk about it and keep it moving if she is too much for you to deal with.

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

i'll still get in those guts.

hopefully she doesnt vomit on my _____

See what happens when OP provides pics? He gets advice.
Follow his lead.

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

i'll still get in those guts.

hopefully she doesnt vomit on my _____
She wouldn't vomit on ya d, she'd dump all over ya d
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

I know a really sweet girl who has the same disease. What should you do? Maybe stop being a douche. That's a start. I mean, what the hell do you mean what should I do?
First of all how am I being a douche? And I mean what should I do, should I just keep smashing regardless or is there a possibility she'd erupt on my man?
You sound like a 12 year old +*!@%. "OMG wat is she poops on me." "Wat should I do NT? Do you think she'll poop on me?

Seriously? C'mon. Get real.
tired.gif

Damn, sucks...

Get, if it's all about the smashing because if you ain't gonna help her thru' it then it's just foul. But if you feel for her then good luck!

So my question is what should I do?
Post her pic and let an entire messageboard know that she has a debilitating and very personal condition.

Oh, wait...

First of all how am I being a douche? And I mean what should I do, should I just keep smashing regardless or is there a possibility she'd erupt on my man?
You sound like a 12 year old +*!@%. "OMG wat is she poops on me." "Wat should I do NT? Do you think she'll poop on me?

Seriously? C'mon. Get real.
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
This dude and I did some reasearch my dear friend,and the possibility of a shorty with this disease pooping on your johnson is 50% higher than a regular broad.

Back
Top Bottom