Crossfit Games vs. American Ninja Warrior

Crossfit Games vs. American Ninja Warrior

• I can do 137 kipping pull-ups dude

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parkour, son!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
At least the competitors at the cross fit games can do the different exercises and continue on.

In ninja warrior, a lot of people don't have the agility, balance, or upper body strength to do some of the first few obstacles. You gotta find some training center to practice all the weird stuff they have.

Anyone can do Crossfit, not everyone can get through the America Ninja Warrior Course. My professor just did Ninja Warrior. #cajuncowboy

Crossfit games even though sooner or later someone is going to snap their back.

meaning?

crossfit is not hard to learn, but i bet you 99% of all crossfitters dont make it to the games. ninja warriors is, you either have the skillset to do it or you dont. rockclimbers and gymnasts do best on it..

People love to bash crossfit :lol:

It's just another form of exercise that happens to be pretty hard.

Y'all get this mad when Zumba was big? :lol:

Ninja Warriors would probably jump over all of them.

i doubt it... american ninja warrior requires agility, and flexibility.. not strength, power or stamina... i dont see an american ninja warrior competitor carry 30 lbs for a mile (or how far it was).and still be fit or not gassed.. i think the elite crossfitters will kill this.. everything in the broken skull challenge is something they do on a daily basis.. running with weights, bear crawls and rope climb included

Actually American Ninja requires lots of upper body strength, power and stamina...but that's none of my business.

I mess with the new Stone Cold show
laugh.gif
I now how a new show to watch. Props.

meaning?

crossfit is not hard to learn, but i bet you 99% of all crossfitters dont make it to the games. ninja warriors is, you either have the skillset to do it or you dont. rockclimbers and gymnasts do best on it..
You missed the Hodge Twins reference.

Actually American Ninja requires lots of upper body strength, power and stamina...but that's none of my business.

Yup. All those obstacles where you have to hang and go across. Plus you need muscle endurance.

At least the competitors at the cross fit games can do the different exercises and continue on.

In ninja warrior, a lot of people don't have the agility, balance, or upper body strength to do some of the first few obstacles. You gotta find some training center to practice all the weird stuff they have.
 I commend a lot of the Ninja warrior guys and girls. It does favor a really light, limber yet strong athlete 

they are both equally ridiculous.
Im not sure if you mean this is in a negative way ^... I think both are pretty impressive. Yeah there sure are some shenanigans that happen but that is true for every sport. People will do dumb ****** no matter what. 
Anyone can do Crossfit, not everyone can get through the America Ninja Warrior Course. My professor just did Ninja Warrior. #cajuncowboy
Anyone can do crossfit, this is true, but very few will ever do it at an elite level or make it to the games.
Funny so many people look at the crossfit games and are like " I could do that"... The crossfit games are like the olympics of crossfit.
That is like someone  who watches Michael Phelps swim a race and then is like, "I could do that, I think ill go to the pool tomorrow and beat his lap time" 

When you look at crossfit you really have to take into consideration that there is crossfit as a form of exercise and crossfit as a sport. 

Last edited:
American ninja warrior. Those obstacles are no joke. Even the first obstacle where you jump side to side on the platforms can catch people slippin.

Back
Top Bottom