CROSSISOM presents Women: The Inquisitions and Theories Thread

Hello gentlemen of Niketalk.

Over my 20 years of living I have conjured thoughts, hypotheses, theories, questions and all sorts on women. Now while we will never fully understand theirthought processes and culture, I propose a thread where we dissect their attitudes, beliefs, and ways to get a better understanding for all.

Over time, I will post questions and situations where we will discuss %!##*@!, sisters, scallywags, respectable women and any type of female that need bereckoned upon. Feel free to PM me propositions for thread topics.

Now my first open ended discussion: Jumpoffs. What makes a jumpoff a jumpoff? What outside interferences do you think help mold a woman into this form? Mostimportantly, why are men attracted to them?

Men are attracted to jumpoffs, because they fulfill our carnal desires, all while requiring close to minimal amount of persuasion.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Men are attracted to jumpoffs, because they fulfill our carnal desires, all while requiring close to minimal amount of persuasion.

Burrr

Women are heavily influenced by their father, if they have none, or a bad one stay away. She will spend her entire time acting like a child, and you will bethe father of the relationship. Elektra complex having broads, thing is if they do have a dad they still want a man just like him. We screwed either way.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

OP you 5'5. Women like guys thats taller than the average height for females
Why you always talkin bout my height?
laugh.gif
I'm5'9", even though it doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Burrr

Women are heavily influenced by their father, if they have none, or a bad one stay away. She will spend her entire time acting like a child, and you will be the father of the relationship. Elektra complex having broads, thing is if they do have a dad they still want a man just like him. We screwed either way.
A student of PSY I see.
pimp.gif

Now my first open ended discussion: Jumpoffs. What makes a jumpoff a jumpoff? What outside interferences do you think help mold a woman into this form? Most importantly, why are men attracted to them?
The Jumpoff is a woman who has always got the attention from men, they're all over religion based books like The ("Holy") Bible...

And then she wanna hold out getting cute on the phone
I ain't gotta be bothered, be cute on your own
My jump off doesn't run off at the mouth so much
My jump off never ask why I go out so much
My jump off never has me going out of my way
And she don't want nothing on Valentines Day
My jump off don't argue or get rebellious
And she don't mind hanging out wit da fellas
My jump off's not insecure or jealous
That's basically all there is so say about that...

Jumpoffs are just as important as a main chick... It creates that contrast, they're usually easier to get along with, chill and smoke with (or if youdrink)... You have no real obligiation to her other than laying the pipe 2 or 3 times a week... She doesn't wanna spend quality time like that, unless yousuggest... Your encounters with her are an hour maybe 2... She doesn't care about goin to dinner and other money consuming %+%!...

Jumpoffs > Girlfriends

Jumpoff become that way simply b/c they love the D. After gettin it once, they see how great the man is at servin and her carnal desires must be fulfilled eventhough she is not a wifey but a jumpoff. However, the man see's her inability to distinguish the two between status and take full advantage of herwillingness to be pleased and to please. Usually jumpoffs aspire to become the relationship woman- but we all know they will never.

Why do men love jumpoffs?
Daytona said it best. They will do things to try to change their status from jumpoff to wifey, all while they require we do no such thing. Jumpoffs havebasically set their worth lower than us by allowing us to slew them anytime we please, becoming readily available to our every need and desire. We don'tprovide the same support, but for the length of the relationship they will be sloppin and moppin in hopes that we allow them into our hearts.

Back
Top Bottom