CSUN TREES UNAPRECCIATION POST

LA Fitted Hat 310 :wink:
wink.gif

LA fITTED Hat 310 does look like gary coleman and btw his group of friends is no where near fitted they the ones with the shiek hoodies and fake bapes.....

Ill be headed to CSUN in the fall
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

i never walk by those trees...but now i think i might just have to to see what this is all about
ANGELSBASEBALL
WE RUN NEW YORK
Team Get Well Soon EB42 SL14
TEAM SAINTS

those damn trees have been smellin like &%$@! lately.. anyone else notice?

edit:
i didnt know i posted this exactly a year after the topic started
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

haha I was just about to resurrect this $%+% again. That $%+% smells straight up disgusting.

Those trees have been stinking once again, like clock work. I have four classes in Juniper hall so I don't have to see them very much except for onehistory class, for my minor, that is in Sierra Hall. I try to take detour and walk behind and around the east wing of the Oviatt Library and around the southquad and on into Sierra Hall. It's a longer walking route but worth it.

I transfered out of CSUN, and I never made it out to that side of campus... Maybe that's a good thing.

hahaha cum trees! back home when I was at san jose state we had one of those, I couldnt believe it. they stink pretty bad. havent seen or should I say smelledany here at UCI yet.

Back
Top Bottom