Cultural vs. Regional vs. Universal vs. Individual

Never understood how white people eat eggs with the yolk still raw :smh:

ocean-hotel.jpg

@noblekane Kinfolk Kinfolk @moonman818

Hey guys come join the fun!

Gavin McInnes is suing the Southern Poverty Law Center on the premise that he is not the hate-monger that they have labeled him.

He desperately needs your help.

I don't know what your finances are looking like, but since I haven't ever put anything on layaway in my entire life (and I wasn't the one who took offense to you making a joke out of it), and that seems to be some sort of point of comedy to you, I'm going to suggest that you put your Ultimate Warrior wrestling buddy doll and Jake the Snake GoodWill branded paraphernalia on layaway and direct your resources to Gavin's legal fund immediately!

As far as showing in person support for him and being visible I don't think slim fit will work out for you but figure something out, yeah? He requires that you be in uniform at all times because solidarity.

https://www.endclothing.com/us/fred...MIpZaqq7-r4AIVDp7ACh0YDgvcEAQYASABEgKGoPD_BwE

Gavin McInnes is suing the Southern Poverty Law Center on the premise that he is not the hate-monger that they have labeled him.

He desperately needs your help.

I don't know what your finances are looking like, but since I haven't ever put anything on layaway in my entire life (and I wasn't the one who took offense to you making a joke out of it), and that seems to be some sort of point of comedy to you, I'm going to suggest that you put your Ultimate Warrior wrestling buddy doll and Jake the Snake GoodWill branded paraphernalia on layaway and direct your resources to Gavin's legal fund immediately!

As far as showing in person support for him and being visible I don't think slim fit will work out for you but figure something out, yeah? He requires that you be in uniform at all times because solidarity.

https://www.endclothing.com/us/fred...MIpZaqq7-r4AIVDp7ACh0YDgvcEAQYASABEgKGoPD_BwE
Yikes you really spent time typing out that trash :rofl:

Never understood how white people eat eggs with the yolk still raw :smh:

ocean-hotel.jpg
I can't do the runny yolks, but I wouldn't call that just a WHITE people thing. I see many Asians that do it as well.

But I would probably assume most black people don't do it.

Black people not knowing how to swim...

And not wanting to be on a boat :lol:

Making sure there’s potato salad at the cookout/bbq

You asked me to come here and expected what?

:lol:

I’m obviously not the only one that catches your dog whistle tactics, barbershop boy.
Just so we are on the same page...

Going to barbershops and putting things on layaway are both “cultural”?

Just so we are on the same page...

Going to barbershops and putting things on layaway are both “cultural”?

:lol:

I had given you credit for being a little bit smarter but since you're going the faux-ignorance route...

Universal until you decide to use them the way that you do so frequently in the NBA thread.

You know exactly what you're doing and its BS.

Cut it out.

I go into my barbershop, and listen to people say dumb **** every time I’m in there. It’s a place where stupid takes just seem to happen. If I say the term barbershop at all, it’s because someone is saying something stupid. This is somehow racist though?

This is almost as dumb as that one dude trying to compare saying the term MAGA to calling someone the N word.

I’m legit not trying to troll you, just wonder why you’re basically calling me racist for saying folks have dumb takes.

Back
Top Bottom