Curren$y Interview...Pretty Much ConfirmsThat Wiz Khalifa is apart of the 2010 XXL Freshmen...

Jets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

'you know that dame dash guy? yeah hes a cool guy'
'what you want to be for halloween air force ones? i want to be some jordan 4s"

roll.gif
roll.gif

i lowkey slept on curren$y htough

Tell me what the best Wiz Khalifa tape is and I'll listen to that. I Fs with Curren$y though...."They look up to the Jets n' where haven't webeen yet?"

Originally Posted by NYMVP

Tell me what the best Wiz Khalifa tape is and I'll listen to that. I Fs with Curren$y though...."They look up to the Jets n' where haven't we been yet?"
flight school is probably his best mixtape but try burn after rollin and prince of the city 2 also. i feel like pretty much anybody who listensto curren$y would like wiz too

Originally Posted by NYMVP

Tell me what the best Wiz Khalifa tape is and I'll listen to that. I Fs with Curren$y though...."They look up to the Jets n' where haven't we been yet?"

If you F__ with Curren$y you should know him and Wiz did a mixtape together. If your a Curren$y fan, you will probably enjoy that tape.

Spitta most def came up in book...."Jets N', as if I had to say it, Spitta"

I fuxs what Wiz cuz erything him and spitta on together is dope

JETS!

Congrats to WIZ still not my fav outta the new class of rappers but he is decent..... Freshman class is starting to come very serious business I wonder if XXLwill do a follow-up piece on 2009's Freshman class.

Back
Top Bottom