Curren$y the Hot $pittas best song?

My favorite song of Curren$y's is the one that made me like him in the first place. "Your Direction" off the Independence Day tape is the freshest thing I've ever heard. We used to lay back with some bad ones and a couple rolled just riding around right after high school to this.
eek.gif
Miss those days.

In there like swimwear, that is my answer if you askin if I will be where it's poppin' tonight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*honerable mention*
One life
Mary
Four seasons
Scottie Pippens
Airborne aquarium
Money machine 2

...there's too many

Last edited:
Wait wait, how coul I forget livin?!

If you listen to the tracks I posted you have no choice but to be a curren$y fan

Too many favs to pick one.. Everytime I burn one a listen to the homie I have a new Fav..
Itz hard for me to choose between him and Krit as my fav rapper, ima just say its a tie..

Last edited:
So many to choose from but...
Seat Change and Address always gets the heart pumping

Too many favs to pick one.. Everytime I burn one a listen to the homie I have a new Fav..
Itz hard for me to choose between him and Krit as my fav rapper, ima just say its a tie..

Curren$y > KRIT

The consensus in this thread seem to mostly agree on address as his best song. Nice Stalley verse on there as well. I've had that song as well as livin in my head alllllll day

so many but a few i always enjoy:

Elevator Music

Address

Car Service

og breakfast

Real Estates

"Baby blue soles, these white 11's, '96. No retro card came with this."
"Legendary layup Jordan with the right n left switch. Hang time. Hang glide. Stir fried. ****** eyes. Shanghai." :x

If I had to go with one and only one song... It probably would be Showroom. Embodies pretty much everything you expect from Spitta and the beat is flawless.

But I ain't mad at half of the tracks posted. Roasted made me a fan. Wave Race is a hidden gem. I could go on for days...

Back
Top Bottom