Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

With a Footlocker VIP Platinum coupon there shouldn't be any restrictions just like Finishlines. It works just like a gift card, so when you enter online you do it like a gift card and so do the employees at the store.
So ive never been a vip member before only FL WC...how soon after reaching VIP do we get the "reward" is it an email or physical card? same with the $10 card for $100 purchases 

EDIT; I guess what im looking for is the time frame? for feb. purchases should I be looking out or not?

Last edited:
^The rewards cards come in the mail. If I remember correctly I think they come around 2 months after your purchae(s).

Did anyone else receive a Target giftcard from Ebates?

This was eBates reply a month ago...
We have received specific feedback from this merchant regarding your transaction. Their records indicate  that another affiliate was credited with the commission on this transaction. Because this other resource was utilized, Ebates is no longer eligible for commission. Therefore we have earned nothing to pass along to you.

We work with an affiliate program that ensures that the commission for Internet sales are going to the rightful affiliates such as Ebates.  This affiliate program is called "Linkshare".  Linkshare determines which affiliate gets what commission. Their records have told us that we did not earn any commission for this sale.  

Thank you for using Ebates every time you shop online.
Sincerely,

Customer Care
So I tried again yesterday, and this is what I got.
Hi ******,

Thank you for your email. I was able to pull up your account and see that this order has been credited. Please keep in mind that it can take anywhere from 2 to 7 days for your account to be updated, once your order has shipped.  The net purchase amount excludes taxes, fees, shipping, gift-wrapping, discounts or credits, returns, exchanges, or cancellations, and extended warranties.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or if you're unable to see the order when you log into your account.

Thank you for using Ebates every time you shop online.

Customer Care 
Ebates

Last edited:
Can you combine the birthday coupon if its your actual birthday online with another coupon code on footlocker.
No, when using a coupon at a shoe store, its just like using a coupon for pizza hut or burger king etc ... they only let you use 1 per transaction. So in the case where you have 2 coupons you need to use the one most beneficial (obviously). Rewards gift cards can be piled on top of each other for use at FTL but not for FNL. FNL doesnt count theirs as gift cards so you can not use multiples (stupid FNL)

Also for those using bday coupons, not sure if everyone does this or think about it. So pretty much most shoe purchases are over $100 so with the bday coupon you get $25 off, for me I'd rather just purchase something else for $25 (a pair of shorts) and get that for free and just pay regular price for the shoes unless there is nothing else I want to get but MOST of the time shoes are excluded from discounts so they only count towards meeting your $100 minimum. If the item is eligible for ship to store then I recommend also using that option since it is free (saves you roughly $8-$9) then you only shoe + tax (if applicable).

Just my 2 cents

Question..probly asked before but i'm at the mall right now and don't have time to sort through previous pages..if i go into footlocker with a screenshot of someone elses bday coupon will they accept it? And if they do, will they ask me for the phone number associated with that coupon/acct? Or would i just give them my vip card #? Thanks in advance!

Actually the answer wasn't too far behind...hopefully they accept my screenshot of the coupon

Last edited:
How u get free shipping from footlockrr on release day Jordan's? I always be paying 10 bucks

How u get free shipping from footlockrr on release day Jordan's? I always be paying 10 bucks
I think the only way you can get it free is if you ship to store. Foot Locker always charges on new release products on RD.

is eastbay gold club worth it?
IMO, no. Because you can get free shipping for a lot of stuff on NDC or Footlocker. It's getting too difficult now for you to get stuff on that site for it to pay off. I didn't even renew mine this year.
The only reason I still bother renewing it is due to the few times that I do get thru with launch items, it pays for itself after a few orders.  That and I usually make a big order with the 25% off.  Bunch of Under Armour and Nike stuff for the gym.  The Platinum club on the other hand is a rip off.  It's pretty pathetic that they STILL don't double box every order and you have to pay for the gift box option for them to bother doing that, but at this point, it's not even worth the energy harping on how cheap they are.

I think there is an eastbay coupon code going around ill try to find it unless someone has posted it already haha

There's an Eastbay coupon going around for 20% off on all purchases over $99 if that's the one you were talking about. Just type in IBEP3344 at checkout.

Last edited:
I think there is an eastbay coupon code going around ill try to find it unless someone has posted it already haha
There's an Eastbay coupon going around for 20% off on all purchases over $99 if that's the one you were talking about. Just type in IBEP3344 at checkout.

Looked through the thread and online.  Any one know of any DSG coupon codes? thanks for any help!

is eastbay gold club worth it?
Yes and No

Yes, because as stated after a couple purchases it pays for itself and its free standard shipping or 3 day shipping depending which u choose. If you buy things that are not new released then it will pay off.

No, because the chances of you securing a pair of shoes you want on RD is slim and if you strike out for an entire year then you never use it. Also no, because every other site offers free shipping if you ship to store and NDC offers free shipping to all members or orders over $100.

KARMALOOP.COM

20% OFF - No Minimum
Use Rep Code "DCKL"

PLNDR.COM

10% OFF NO MINIMUM!
Use Rep code "DCKL"

Back
Top Bottom