Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Probably dumb question, but does the Footlocker bday coupon work at champs? If not, is there a champs version? Tried searching online and couldn't find anything.

Probably dumb question, but does the Footlocker bday coupon work at champs? If not, is there a champs version? Tried searching online and couldn't find anything.
You didnt look at any posts before you asked that question huh ... If you would have looked 1 page back there's your answer

Champs $10 off $50--CPCH3BD5

Champs $25 off $100--CPCH3BD3

Last edited:
Excuse me if I'm asking a question that has been answered a million times before.

Is there any sort of discount that can be applied toward NikeID orders.

I'm ordering 3 this month(depending on what's in the restock) and would like to get them for as cheap as possible.

Thanx in advance.

Www.ebates.com - 6% back. I use it for all my Nike.com orders

Champs Bday coupon.  There was a portion of the coupon with my VIP # attached to the bottom, but I photoshopped that off so that everyone would be able to give it a shot.  Hopefully it works.  Received the Footlocker one in the mail which expires June 7th.  I'll double check the codes later if it's different than what's already been posted.  Off the top of my head, the #s are the same as the Champs one.

Actually, I did see that. Thanks. But I was wondering if there was an in store coupon. No need to be a dickhead.

Well if you would have taken the time to look 2 pages back you would have found this :lol:

Last edited:
Actually, I did see that. Thanks. But I was wondering if there was an in store coupon. No need to be a dickhead.

Well if you would have taken the time to look 2 pages back you would have found this :lol:

You right. Got my Kobes. Thanks for the help.

Can you stack Foot Locker Platinum reward cards in store?

Edit: Never-mind just noticed you can online.

Last edited:
oh for real. im still kinda new to the ebates thing. I still dont get how it benefits them oh well though.

Just make sure you click through ebates' link before checking out. This will ensure that you get a tracking ticket. If the cashback doesn't show up in your account after 30 days, you can email ebates and have them add it for you via the tracking ticket and order confirmation. I have to do this for all of the 5AM releases since I checkout in a different window.

Last edited:
oh for real. im still kinda new to the ebates thing. I still dont get how it benefits them oh well though.

Just make sure you click through ebates' link before checking out. This will ensure that you get a tracking ticket. If the cashback doesn't show up in your account after 30 days, you can email ebates and have them add it for you via the tracking ticket and order confirmation. I have to do this for all of the 5AM releases since I checkout in a different window.

Just an FYI, You don't have to wait 30 days and you do not need to open the ebates link before checking out. Here's what I posted back in February, hopes this helps you guys out.

Here's a trick I've learned while using Ebates.

If you forget to use Ebates while placing an order, just finish your order and when your done go on Ebates and open up a ticket for the store you just purchased from. Wait a couple days until you receive an email saying your order has been shipped, then go back on Ebates, click "customer care" and then "Where's my Cash Back?" Enter the store name/date and then that ticket number you opened on your purchase date will pop up. Fill out the rest of the required fields. Lastly, Copy + Paste your order confirmation below and you will receive an email back from Ebates saying your cash back has been updated. :smokin

Last edited:
Just an FYI, You don't have to wait 30 days and you do not need to open the ebates link before checking out. Here's what I posted back in February, hopes this helps you guys out.
Yeah I remember reading that back when i joined ebates. I tried it on 3 orders i placed that week from ftl etc, ebates sent me an email saying i didnt use them so i couldnt be credited. Now i just make sure i click through ebates the night before and when im wake up i cand do what i need to as for as releases.

Yeah I remember reading that back when i joined ebates. I tried it on 3 orders i placed that week from ftl etc, ebates sent me an email saying i didnt use them so i couldnt be credited. Now i just make sure i click through ebates the night before and when im wake up i cand do what i need to as for as releases.

That's odd, did you open the ticket immeadately after you placed your order on FTL? I actually just did that for my Platinum Brons, Black Bottom 9s and Purple Kobes .. worked like a charm .. as long as the dates match, I have never had a problem

Last edited:
That's odd, did you open the ticket immeadately after you placed your order on FTL? I actually just did that for my Platinum Brons, Black Bottom 9s and Purple Kobes .. worked like a charm .. as long as the dates match, I have never had a problem
1 did immediately after I placed the order, 1 was a few hours later, and the other was a couple days later. I think i matched all the dates i cant remember it was a while ago. But yeah who ever the chick was that replied with the email just said i didnt use ebates. oh well.

1 did immediately after I placed the order, 1 was a few hours later, and the other was a couple days later. I think i matched all the dates i cant remember it was a while ago. But yeah who ever the chick was that replied with the email just said i didnt use ebates. oh well.

I've been riding that method since Black Friday, now you got me worried :lol:

I've been riding that method since Black Friday, now you got me worried
laugh.gif
oops haha. if its been working for you though then you all good i probably didnt do something right in order to double back

Back
Top Bottom