Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

I know this is probably a stupid question so I apologize in advance, but I'm wondering if I sign up for a champs account and enter my birthday as today, will i get the birthday coupon today? My birthday already passed and I'd like to go see if they have the Kobe 8's in store but im not sure how to use someone else's coupon.

I know this is probably a stupid question so I apologize in advance, but I'm wondering if I sign up for a champs account and enter my birthday as today, will i get the birthday coupon today? My birthday already passed and I'd like to go see if they have the Kobe 8's in store but im not sure how to use someone else's coupon.

just print the bday coupon posted above and sign up for the VIP. coupons aren't specific to an account.

*edit* bigj505 already answered it for you

Last edited:
I can't seem to get this Fanatics code to work... any tips?

Nevermind... it was only from 12:00pm-3:00pm today

Last edited:
Yea they got some good deals after using the coupon shipped to US... Just trying to make sure I don't get hit with any surprise fees.
Guy in the asics thread said he ordered from the numerous times and got no customs fees

Just ordered pit vipers

Last edited:
I've ordered many times from End...as long as you don't go beyond $250ish you should be ok...

in general, does codes for nike.com work for nike ID items?

wasn't nike's 25% off sale around this time last year?

also does online nike gift card vouchers work in person at nike outlets?

thanks.

Last edited:
in general, does codes for nike.com work for nike ID items?

wasn't nike's 25% off sale around this time last year?

also does online nike gift card vouchers work in person at nike outlets?

thanks.
NikeID - NO

Gift Cards - Yes

Yea they got some good deals after using the coupon shipped to US... Just trying to make sure I don't get hit with any surprise fees.
Guy in the asics thread said he ordered from the numerous times and got no customs fees

Just ordered pit vipers

Thanks... Going to order some air max's that I missed out on here.

I've ordered many times from End...as long as you don't go beyond $250ish you should be ok...

Just ordered 2 pairs of AM90 OG Infrareds... Subtotal was $278, after 20% and shipping. Total came out to like $232... Hope Im good!

Last edited:
Thanks... Going to order some air max's that I missed out on here.
Just ordered 2 pairs of AM90 OG Infrareds... Subtotal was $278, after 20% and shipping. Total came out to like $232... Hope Im good!
Best of luck, im right tgere with ya lol

Back
Top Bottom