Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

lol 99% of coupons posted in here are legit, with the exception of staples

Puma.com half off everything and free shipping

Time to get some new puma suedes

Use code SDEALFFDEC or BESTBUDS

Ends december 9th i believe

Last edited:
This questions has probably been asked a million times but I failed to find a solid answer....

Does FTL allow you to stack a Platinum VIP reward with a birthday coupon?

Thanks in advance, reps to whoever can help me out.

- Tried calling the store but they never answer.

This questions has probably been asked a million times but I failed to find a solid answer....

If your card has a pin then it should be viewed as a gift card and your answer should be yes.
If it doesn't have a ion then it's viewed as a promo which means no since promos can't be stacked.

You can test it by adding something not excluded from discounts on the site and putting in ur reward number plus the bday code.

it varies by store. Ive had some FTL let me and some wont

Anyone know how to use both WC reward and coupon code on finishline.com? The $20 of 100 worked with a WC reward but the $10 off 60 isnt working with a WC reward

You can stack it on but theres a trick to it ...

You have to buy something worth more thna $65. How FNL does it is they take the WC first and then the coupon, so in your case it be $65 - $20 so your $10 coupon will not work. If you buy something else worth $20 then it will work .... $85 - $20 = $65 - $10 .. OH and it has been $80-85 BEFORE tax is applied

Also stacking the 2 NEVER works for me when I try to do it on my computer or phone (in desktop mode) .. the only way i was able to stack the two was to use MOBILE. Give it a try but dont forget to add something else

I recently did this last week. I ordered some hyperdunks that were on sale and had to add a pair of $2 laces just to push the price up so i got use my $20 WC and $20 off coupon

Anyone know how to use both WC reward and coupon code on finishline.com? The $20 of 100 worked with a WC reward but the $10 off 60 isnt working with a WC reward

So in your case same thing just for whichever coupon youre using ... your total has to be more than the coupon threshhold BEFORE taxes >>and

Last edited:
So in your case same thing just for whichever coupon youre using ... your total has to be more than the coupon threshhold BEFORE taxes >>and<< AFTER your WC
I am trying to used a $!0 off $60 and a WC reward on the under armour spawn which is $89.99 and it only shows $10 off. Does anyone else have a problem with both a $10 coupon and WC reward?

I am trying to used a $!0 off $60 and a WC reward on the under armour spawn which is $89.99 and it only shows $10 off. Does anyone else have a problem with both a $10 coupon and WC reward?

If you're mobile you should see this :

Apply WC code 1st then the 10 off 60 code

Last edited:

Look at my last post ... i quoted my other post when someone else asked the same thing. You need to do it from MOBILE, enter your WC first then your coupon. Make sure your WC is valid also

Look at my last post ... i quoted my other post when someone else asked the same thing. You need to do it from MOBILE, enter your WC first then your coupon. Make sure your WC is valid also
So it wont work thru a computer? I want to use ebates

thanks but now mobile site is charging shipping when its free on the site
Close the internet app on your phone ... which ever phone you have close all your apps .. restart your phone

When its back on ... Start over. Go to ebates on your phone (which can be done) open the FNL tab, then go to work. Add WC first then the $10. If shipping is still charged, wait until the morning to order it. Do it again, if they charge you then call right after you order and talk to a rep and explain to them how you were charged. You should get your money back.

UNLESS ... youre choosing something other than the standard free shipping option (which im assuming is economy and it sucks!!)
Economy shipping could take 5-9 days depending where you live. Its the slowest option PLUS once UPS gets it to your area they then deliver it to the post office which will take at least a day to process (not the same day its delivered) then the post man will take it out to you

I honestly always have that happen, I choose economy free shipping but always get charged shipping (only like $5)
Yeah when i was doing mine a few weeks ago with the hyperdunk i had that same issue. The very first time I tried, i got charged shipping but i didnt meat that threshold for stacking so i added $2 laces. Well my shipping was still free but then once i got to check out thats when the shipping charge came in. Sucks idk why it does that

Back
Top Bottom