Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

no but i do know stores generally don't allow bday coupons for "hot" items.

I printed the coupon from the thread and the quality wasn't as good as it usually is (Footaction) so you could tell there is some funny business. But why not just say no I couldn't use it? I've been told that before, the name excuse is definitely a new one though.

I printed the coupon from the thread and the quality wasn't as good as it usually is (Footaction) so you could tell there is some funny business. But why not just say no I couldn't use it? I've been told that before, the name excuse is definitely a new one though.
I used a bday code at champs for the gamma 11's.  Just showed dude the email on my phone, paid, and I was out.  Maybe it's how the manager handles those certain situations.

I used a bday code at champs for the gamma 11's.  Just showed dude the email on my phone, paid, and I was out.  Maybe it's how the manager handles those certain situations.

management also gets direct instructions for no coupons sometimes.

Last edited:
Yeah it all comes down to the manager of the store and how they feel about you using a coupon in certain shoes. I'm cool with the manager at one of my local FTLs so he lets me use a bday coupon no problem I just print it out and have my VIP card on me and everything is cool

PLEAE READ THE THREAD TITLE.

if i deleted your request, then you know I'm talking to you.

I'm not going to use this coupon for NDC before it expires on 5/31. Hope it helps somebody.

Free 2 day shipping on purchases of $75+

BIF2DS75Q128156915186

So I might try to pick up some flyknits later for my older bro's birthday next week at footlocker but I want to use that b-day coupon, is there anything I would have to do? Haven't used it in store before. Or I guess I can maybe order it online, use the code and just pick it up in store later?

So I might try to pick up some flyknits later for my older bro's birthday next week at footlocker but I want to use that b-day coupon, is there anything I would have to do? Haven't used it in store before. Or I guess I can maybe order it online, use the code and just pick it up in store later?

You can use it online. If you go into the store though, print the coupon and take it in with you. Make sure you're signed up for the VIP membership program (you can sign up online or instore) before you go in. As long as you're a VIP member and have the coupon in hand you shouldn't run into any problems with using it on Flyknits. Now if you're trying to buy a new release shoe then YMMV.

At Champs I signed up for a VIP accountant and used coupon same day. Clerk and Manager didn't have problem. Most of the time they just want the sale so you should be fine. Foot locker always lets me use them.

Suprised nobody put it up.

mitchell and ness is having a sale on 40% apparel and 25% off hats. and Selected NFL/NBA jerseys are $100 (Make sure you create account). Slickdeals alerted the internet and there is hardly any jerseys left, just bigger sizes.

For those needing any last minute World Cup gear, world soccer shop has the hook up!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom