Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Fnl is a bit flaky...

I'm trying to order AM93 with my $20 WC Rewards AND a $20 WC Coupon but it is not crediting the extra $20 I'm gonna have to call them.

Are u doing it on mobile device? That's how I did it and it worked fine

The coupon has to still be valid after the WC comes off...meaning in your case that the coupon has to be $20 off $104.99 or less to work...I'm assuming it's $20 off of $120, thusly rendering it invalid...you'll need $15.01 in fillers if that's the case.

Are u doing it on mobile device? That's how I did it and it worked fine

Yea I'm using my iPhone

The coupon has to still be valid after the WC comes off...meaning in your case that the coupon has to be $20 off $104.99 or less to work...I'm assuming it's $20 off of $120, thusly rendering it invalid...you'll need $15.01 in fillers if that's the case.

The retail of the the shoe is $124.99.. Minus my WC would bring it down to 104.99 still above $100 hence my $20 off $100+ should work

Put in the regular coupon code first and see if it drops the price. That will show whether the shoe is eligible or not. If it does work just place the order and call finish line after to have them apply your wc reward.

If he plans to sell it he needs to advertise it that way. 20% off can save you tons, depending on how big your order is. I've used one and saved over $250 (large order obviously). Even for a $100 pair of shoes that's a $20 savings. But again, don't just post it, let people know you want money for it and don't be a prick about it

Yeah the FNL Winners Circle Program is pretty great. They'll send you tons of coupons, more than you'll even need honestly. And they make it even easier to earn the $20 Rewards for every $200 you spend.

Back
Top Bottom