Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Eastbay

[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]No minimum purchase required. [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]20% off your purchase, enter promotion code EMEBT693[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Offer expires 6/13/2010 (11:59 pm CT).[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Promotion/source code box is located in step 4 of checkout. Valid online at eastbay.com, by mail or phone. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offers. May not be used with purchase of GiftCards or toward team orders. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Certain restrictions and exclusions may apply. Offer expires 6/13/2010 (11:59 pm CT).
[/font]

I was pissed when I finally had the funds to purchase the giftcard from eastbay for 20% off and it didnt work.
After a lil google searching, found out that the code was changed from EMEBT52P to EMEBT52X.

Just a heads up, EMEBT52X code is working (as of 6/7/10 10:45 EST) if you intend to buy eastbay giftcards for 20% off. Hurry up cuz I dont know when it will expire.

Originally Posted by SaKuRaGi10

I was pissed when I finally had the funds to purchase the giftcard from eastbay for 20% off and it didnt work.
After a lil google searching, found out that the code was changed from EMEBT52P to EMEBT52X.

Just a heads up, EMEBT52X code is working (as of 6/7/10 10:45 EST) if you intend to buy eastbay giftcards for 20% off. Hurry up cuz I dont know when it will expire.

THANKS for posting the code. Just used it using the 20% off code for the gift card as of 6/8/10, and it is still working
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

Originally Posted by Jigga Boi

The Eastbay giftcard code still works, just copped me a $300.00 card. Thanks a lot!

Missed it again, FML.

^Me too, damn. Anyone have anymore info on the 20% off gift cards, is there any active codes?

Just talked to Eastbay, and their customer service dept. Coupon is no longer active, and their are not any current coupons for % off gift cards.

When calling Eastbay, ask for a customer service supervisor. When they come on the line, advise them that the code the you have was sent to you in an e-mail, and the expiration date is June 11, 2010@ 11:59 central standard time.

Originally Posted by Vito From Beverly Hills

When calling Eastbay, ask for a customer service supervisor. When they come on the line, advise them that the code the you have was sent to you in an e-mail, and the expiration date is June 11, 2010@ 11:59 central standard time.
The e-mail that was sent out did say "Offer expires 6/11/2010 (11:59 pm CT).", but is also said "Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time." in the disclaimer.  Calling in may or may not work, but it does not hurt to try.

EastbayRep - Ray

You are right Ray, but that is why I suggested speaking to a supervisor. They will usually give the customer benefit of the doubt and honor the source code. 

Originally Posted by Vito From Beverly Hills

You are right Ray, but that is why I suggested speaking to a supervisor. They will usually give the customer benefit of the doubt and honor the source code. 
Yup, I just wanted to also point out the other phrase in the disclaimer, in case it was missed. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Has this worked for many people?

Edit: Actually I just attempted to use the code EMEBT693 and it worked. But when I went to submit the the order, it said it was unavailable to submit and complete, but I clicked submit anyway and it went through without showing the total in the receipt.
Weird.

Edit 2: Been 7 minutes and still no e-mail.

Edit 3: 40mins later and I have received a confirmation e-mail with discount. Success I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom