Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Most, if not all, of those sites are Fanatics affiliates. Therefore, they share the same inventory

You guys should not buy from pys

They jacked up alot of their prices

Alot of their shoes were on sale now they back to retail

Shame on you pys

www.us.allsaints.com

Beware of ordering through Dickssportinggoods. I ordered tonight and its been nothing but trouble. First when I clicked submit order the spinning wheel took a long time and ultimately faded away. It didn't show any confirmation screen and just said my cart was empty. So I tried placing the order again. This time I received a confirmation screen. Then I went to my banks site and saw the amount was deducted twice from my account. I then called DSG customer service. They said  they put a hold on funds even if the order doesn't go through and the hold on the money can last 3-5 days. They said to wait awhile for more information. Then I received confirmation emails on both orders but when I clicked "View My order status" it said "Unfortunately, we could not locate an order with the information you provided.".  I called again to figure out the situation and they essentially told me to wait a couple hours for more information.  After a couple hours I received another set of emails saying the orders were being processed. So I called customer service again. This time the orders showed up but since they had already been processed they couldn't guarantee they could cancel one of them. They said they would "try" to cancel one of them. So now I have my money tied up with the possibility I will literally need to wait for BOTH orders to ship/arrive/return one of them. THEN I will most likely have to wait ANOTHER 3-5 days for the money to be credited to my account. Money is tight and having around $400 frozen is a huge pain in the *****. All three times I called (1 immediately after I placed the orders, Another about an hour later, and lastly one 2 hours after that) I asked to make sure I was only charged for one order and to cancel the other order. So beware. Their system seems to be a total joke.

Beware of ordering through Dickssportinggoods. I ordered tonight and its been nothing but trouble. First when I clicked submit order the spinning wheel took a long time and ultimately faded away. It didn't show any confirmation screen and just said my cart was empty. So I tried placing the order again. This time I received a confirmation screen. Then I went to my banks site and saw the amount was deducted twice from my account. I then called DSG customer service. They said  they put a hold on funds even if the order doesn't go through and the hold on the money can last 3-5 days. They said to wait awhile for more information. Then I received confirmation emails on both orders but when I clicked "View My order status" it said "Unfortunately, we could not locate an order with the information you provided.".  I called again to figure out the situation and they essentially told me to wait a couple hours for more information.  After a couple hours I received another set of emails saying the orders were being processed. So I called customer service again. This time the orders showed up but since they had already been processed they couldn't guarantee they could cancel one of them. They said they would "try" to cancel one of them. So now I have my money tied up with the possibility I will literally need to wait for BOTH orders to ship/arrive/return one of them. THEN I will most likely have to wait ANOTHER 3-5 days for the money to be credited to my account. Money is tight and having around $400 frozen is a huge pain in the *****. All three times I called (1 immediately after I placed the orders, Another about an hour later, and lastly one 2 hours after that) I asked to make sure I was only charged for one order and to cancel the other order. So beware. Their system seems to be a total joke.
This can happen anytime on every site. They can take the charge away right away, someone just needs to call your bank/cc company and tell them they won't be collecting funds. If you don't have them 3 way call your money could be tied up for 14 days esp with the weekend.

This can happen anytime on every site. They can take the charge away right away, someone just needs to call your bank/cc company and tell them they won't be collecting funds. If you don't have them 3 way call your money could be tied up for 14 days esp with the weekend.
Good to know. If I dont receive an email (he said if he was successful cancelling one of the orders I would be emailed)  by the time I wake up I will call my bank.

They actually do sell Nike and jordan as well as other higher end brands. Just have to google the brand and pickyourshoes

Thanks for clarifying. Thats sneaky of them to not list it in the brands section and possibly hurts their sales, I left the site once I couldn't find them.

Qhy2a4o4phLlztdMwGv0rnFmOfuz4PQBZB15a-I7GXuQX9qm6itejk8ituYua98JGRyWCjlutYGaV7PMnh0e1ONjhl3GwiNc_dPBNW59K-ZWNA=s0-d-e1-ft

Gtip76bUwrLe4Nm2H01nm7O0VD41wrvXQ0qiEZVTsqw8fCGH-e21t1obmhTAq-dGi71hJgbtiGQ1ytMDwP07MpO67blqxOJ0JZCqegMZ4jQ=s0-d-e1-ft

*To receive 20% off your $99 purchase, enter promotion code EMEB4NF7 at checkout. Promotion/source code box is located in step 4 of checkout. Order value must total $99 or more before services, taxes, shipping and handling. Valid online at eastbay.com, by mail or phone. Does not apply to prior purchases or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offers. May not be used with purchase of GiftCards or toward team orders. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Certain restrictions and exclusions may apply. Some items are not eligible for discount and will indicate "excluded from discount" on the product's description page. Offer expires11/18/2014  (11:59 pm CT). 

Well after yet another call yesterday I was finally able to correct things on my DSG orders. Apparently the 3rd person who was going to "try" and cancel one of  my orders failed. The 4th person I spoke too was able to cancel the order and my money is back into my account today. I like getting the Lebron XII's for $172.79 but I dont know if it was really worth the hassle.

Went into the Polo Outlet today in Great Lakes Crossing MI with Polo coupon in hand... ready to take advantage.

Had 5 printed out... left empty handed. Terrible outlet.

Back
Top Bottom