Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Don't forget to use the code in conjunction with ebates! It's at 9% for NDC right now.

They must play with the percentage daily. Earlier this week Nike was like 4%, yesterdsy when i went to buy somethin it was 1.5%, now its 9??

They must play with the percentage daily. Earlier this week Nike was like 4%, yesterdsy when i went to buy somethin it was 1.5%, now its 9??

for sure, I made a purchase in the morning and it was 1.5%, then it went to 9% so i repurchased the order. I work right next to a NikeTown so I can just return the first order haha. call me cheap or whatever, but it was about $20 worth of cashback for minimal work.

Last edited:
Is the eBay code a one time use per account? I tried to purchase another item, but I was denied lol

Last edited:
for sure, I made a purchase in the morning and it was 1.5%, then it went to 9% so i repurchased the order. I work right next to a NikeTown so I can just return the first order haha. call me cheap or whatever, but it was about $20 worth of cashback for minimal work.

Hell i would do that too .. i dnt consider that cheap at all

I've noticed that whenever there's a clearance code active on NDC, ebates is usually higher than normal.

Repped for the ebay code. Finally got to use one after missing out on several when it was posted. Got some wood blinds for front of the house that i had been holding off for awhile. Wish there was a $25 off of $200 but better than nothing.

Salty that I missed out on that eBay code :smh: Guess i'll just have to take advantage of NDC's to cope :D

Just sold my pair last night lol

Since no one posted the Champs one here you go.
SN: does anyone know if Nike Tech Fleece is an exclusion? And can you stack with the free shipping code

Last edited:
SN: does anyone know if Nike Tech Fleece is an exclusion? And can you stack with the free shipping code
Just put 2 Nike Tech Fleece shorts in my cart, applied promo code, and took 28$ off my total order.  So the 20% code does work.

No and this applies to Foot Locker, Foot Action, Champs, and Eastbay.

Back
Top Bottom