Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

u using it on a clearance item?
yeap. got two items that showed $43 after code was applied. I went to check out and noticed it jumped back to $58

keep typing it in and nothing. not even working through my Nike+ app

Last edited:
I'm having the same issue with ndc can't get the discount to work. Do you know if they finally stopped allowing discounted items not on the clearance section to be even more discounted i.e. Like a football jersey

Previously when there was a sale in the clearance section it was featured on the scrolling bar at the top of NDC. I don't see it being mentioned any where. Also I will usually get an email about a discount code and haven't seen that either.

find it funny that ebates and slickdeals has it on their website but nothing on NDC's home page

Strange JUNE25 worked earlier for me on NDC but now it's not working like everyone else is saying. Maybe it accidentally got activated early. That has happened in the past.

Has anyone used 290smq before?

Some guys in the boost thread have. They where discussing whether the extra 20 to get it double boxed was worth it. The majority said it wasn't and that they still recieved items in 2-3 bus days. I'll let u know Monday I ordered overkill eqt and they came to 140

Good looks on that adidas discount code..just copped some Tiro pants for $30.

Last edited:
yeah I guess they mentioned the codes wouldn't work on anything good . I was thinking it was the customer service codes but I guess all codes in general

Reactions: PJS

Back
Top Bottom