Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Has anyone received a birthday coupon from Nike before?

My wife got one in her email for $20 off/$100 purchase. Expires end of this month (her birthday is 12th).

Has anyone received a birthday coupon from Nike before?

My wife got one in her email for $20 off/$100 purchase. Expires end of this month (her birthday is 12th).

I'm a July birthday and got nothing yet. Does your wife buy a lot on her account? Sometimes they do this for their passive users to try to re-engage them.

I'm a July birthday and got nothing yet. Does your wife buy a lot on her account? Sometimes they do this for their passive users to try to re-engage them.

I don't know that she has ever bought anything from Nike. She didn't seem to remember making an account. So you may be right...trying to engage inactive customers.

I don't know that she has ever bought anything from Nike. She didn't seem to remember making an account. So you may be right...trying to engage inactive customers.
Just got employed by Nike over the past few weeks and asked them about this a few days ago. They said that you receive the promotions ($20 off $100, birthday offers) if your account stays active. If your account does not stay active for 90 days you automatically become unsubscribed from the promotions. 

Just got employed by Nike over the past few weeks and asked them about this a few days ago. They said that you receive the promotions ($20 off $100, birthday offers) if your account stays active. If your account does not stay active for 90 days you automatically become unsubscribed from the promotions. 

Got one too and hit up chat and they gave me 20% code too

That Ebay code good on all of Ebay or just for those sellers?

Edit: I tried and it doesnt work for everyone

Last edited:
when they do some codes it will say which sellers are taking the discount below

i need another 15 off 75 code to come around

does the 15 off 75 work on best offers?

when they do some codes it will say which sellers are taking the discount below

i need another 15 off 75 code to come around

does the 15 off 75 work on best offers?
ebay bucks just hit so im thinking they will drop a 15 off 75 sooner rather than later

Quise you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink...my mans has asked three times now about FTL codes and each of his first two posts got deleted, with the third post deletion likely incoming.

Quise you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink...my mans has asked three times now about FTL codes and each of his first two posts got deleted, with the third post deletion likely incoming.

Cant ask for coupons... Admin thinks its begging and clutters up thread. Wouldnt want any begging for coupons in a coupon thread :rofl:

Cant ask for coupons... Admin thinks its begging and clutters up thread. Wouldnt want any begging for coupons in a coupon thread :rofl:

Good job trying to be dramatic.
Some of y'all have no courtesy to other members. Y'all want to complain for pages about whatever and it DOES clutter the thread.
And you might want to swap out admin for members since they are the ones that report posts.

Last edited:
Some of y'all have no courtesy to other members. Y'all want to complain for pages about whatever and it DOES clutter the thread.
And you might want to swipe out admin for members since they are the ones that report posts.

Yep, Admin see's no problem with us posting coupons for others to use but an issue if we want a coupon when we want to use one. [emoji]129300[/emoji] yeah doesn't sound like a fair process at all.

Yep, Admin see's no problem with us posting coupons for others to use but an issue if we want a coupon when we want to use one. [emoji]129300[/emoji] yeah doesn't sound like a fair process at all.

The whole point of the thread is to post coupons. So the request for coupons creates unecessary post, such as this one, when in all likelihood if someone had the coupon you were asking for they would just post it without request.

Now to post a coupon to make my post semi relevant...

Barnes and Nobles
14% off Entire Order
Code: CELEBRATE

The whole point of the thread is to post coupons. So the request for coupons creates unecessary post, such as this one, when in all likelihood if someone had the coupon you were asking for they would just post it without request.

Barnes and Nobles
14% off Entire Order
And you might want to swipe out admin for members since they are the ones that report posts.

Yep, Admins never seent anybody complaining.

Barnes and Nobles
14% off Entire Order

Ok so how you clutter a blog its all clutter request or posting. Its on topic and its a blog. I ain't pressed other contributers and myself feels the same cause lurkers always using up everything when its cats who dont even add coupons but will use a 20$ coupon on something just because the coupon is posted. When this is about helping the group as a whole not just the greedy non members.

Dont know if thats tbe same Quise but there was a Quise who posted all the coupons back when system was different

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom