Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

^Yea the eBay coupons used to apply to nearly anything... maybe they still do some like that but they've tightened things up significantly.

The last good one was a few months ago they had a 15 or 20% off your ebay order and it applied to anything lol

^Yea the eBay coupons used to apply to nearly anything... maybe they still do some like that but they've tightened things up significantly.
They still run that promo and they had a $15 off $75+ last month. They run current promo quite frequently. The difference between the two is that Ebay foots the bill on the promotion w/o exclusions and the vendors included in the current promotion foot the bill.

I remember they had percentages for anything a few years ago. Then they only gave out the 15 off

Things are getting much much worse in regards to coupons. I literally would've spent $1000+ this holiday season with all of these coupons that usually say whatever percent "OFF EVERYTHING" on various shoes but almost every time I go to use the coupons they never work. In the past it would be just Jordan Retros, Ultra Boosts, or brand new releases that were excluded. Nike now excludes most good clearance shoes from their additional coupons. Eastbay/Champs/Footlocker has gotten WAY worse. JimmyJazz is hit or miss mostly miss. NBAStore is terrible. DSG is complete garbage now. Adidas is even going down the drain. I saw an Adidas add featuring 2 shoes promoting their recent Friends and Family 30% off. Neither shoe was eligible. SMH. I don't make a lot of money so I guess they are saving me from myself.

eBay $15 off $75
ends tonight 8pm

sorry I dont have the link

Last edited:
Capture+_2017-12-08-16-39-05.png
Yes. ^^^^^ This. It is an app exclusive offer.

I was searching for the customer care support number of Groupon and was unable to find a reliable service number. Thanks to phonenumbercustomerservice.co.uk where I found working support number of Groupon. The service team was quite helpful and resolved my issues in a couple of seconds. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom