Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Good looks on that link for the flash sale. Missed out on those Nikelab training pants in a L smh...
Yeah, I think I got one of the last Larges. Stacked an old 20% off coupon I had to get those for like $68, aeroswift shorts, Dri fit sweats and a couple hats. Had to cancel and reorder because I forgot to go through eBates, but ended up getting another $20 back from them on top of the 20% off.

Yeah, I think I got one of the last Larges. Stacked an old 20% off coupon I had to get those for like $68, aeroswift shorts, Dri fit sweats and a couple hats. Had to cancel and reorder because I forgot to go through eBates, but ended up getting another $20 back from them on top of the 20% off.
Damn fam... well if you don’t end up liking em send em my way!

Ugh another one of these ebay codes.
EF5CCFD9-CC33-4BA9-8500-47564963FEFE.jpeg

NDC Clearance sale
25% off, discount at checkout
Ebates @ 10%
Ends 2/1

They raised the sale prices on clearance, the extra 15% last week was cheaper on some items

Thanks for posting, M meeji46 . I actually just re-ordered two pairs I ordered last week during the Flash Sale 15% off bonus (MC Flyknit Racers & Bordeaux AM1 PRM) and saved $10, and will get an extra $7 or so cashback, too. FYI, each of those pairs are only $56 with the 25% off. That's crazy....

Found the link
AM90 ultra camel colored are nice but maybe $50 is better pricing.

https://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/mens-clearance/47Z7pu

Thanks for posting, M meeji46 . I actually just re-ordered two pairs I ordered last week during the Flash Sale 15% off bonus (MC Flyknit Racers & Bordeaux AM1 PRM) and saved $10, and will get an extra $7 or so cashback, too. FYI, each of those pairs are only $56 with the 25% off. That's crazy....

Hopefully reverse Stash 95 can go on discount. Still original price.

Last edited:
Oneness30 back up
Works on lots of items
Jordan 13 olive
Foams legion green and abalone

The 13s are email inquiry.
I have a feeling olive 13s will go on steep discount..... that is, $112

This year Jordan 3s took over the spotlight, Air Max day is also prosperous... those hybrids I like with leather toebox. There are hyped ones, Sean Wotherspoon AM1, Animal Atmos 1 & 95. All in!

Not to mention there are gold toe 1s, Bred toes ones, blue Chicago 1s.

Black shoe Green bottoms 13s also are there. Probably will end up steep discount.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom