Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Pretty sure we are going to have to pay tax for all online orders with US merchants soon anyways with the recent supreme court ruling regarding online tax

E4265293-687C-4788-A05B-86CE3AB0B1B5.gif

Check the email, it's probably linked to your Nike+ app

Same happened to my wife. She received one but had to access it through her app

yall asking if it's legal to charge tax on things you supposed to be charged tax on :rofl:

How old are you guys?

If there’s a tax in any state that has a physical location or a nexus...you’re getting charged tax.

Stadium goods is now in bed with Nordstrom’s so you’re getting taxed if there’s a Nordstrom’s in your state.

It’s not that hard a concept to grasp.

Just because a state has no tax doesn’t mean wherever you’re shipping address is won’t if there’s a store in your state.

i just don't see why its such a big deal. we pay taxes on 95% of things we buy, so its not like this is new. i always round up my mental accounting when i buy things anyway. if its $27.99, its $30 to me.

^^ Me either. It's obviously a glitch.

Apparently some of you guys can't read... And since I'm the one that made the statement, I'll address this.... The tax didn't bother me. I only paid $26 bucks for a jacket... The issue came in when I carted the item and my grand total was only $26.whatever change. The next day I went to the bank and only put in $27 amount given at checkout.... Then a few hours later while I'm at work, I get a PayPal confirmation, open my PayPal, and see the tax... My gives crazy charges on over drafts... I would of paid almost $90 for a $29 jacket if my bank had to cover charges... Lucky I had a couple dollars in there I forgot about to cover the cost...

So again its no big deal... Just thought the tax charged, I would of seen at Hibbets checkout screen. That glitch wasn't anybody fault but it was about to mess me up.

The next day I went to the bank and only put in $27 amount given at checkout.... My gives crazy charges on over drafts... I would of paid almost $90 for a $29 jacket if my bank had to cover charges... Lucky I had a couple dollars in there I forgot about to cover the cost...

I don’t understand, you literally went into your bank to deposit the $27 charge you were given at checkout, then the bank gave you crazy amount of overdraft charges?

Maybe the jacket wasn’t a good idea with so little in the bank? Pardon my ignorance but I’m so lost trying to understand what you’re trying to explain here.

Is it just me or is there no Tottenham gear on the UA website?? Figured they'd at least have some jerseys, bizarre.

I don’t understand, you literally went into your bank to deposit the $27 charge you were given at checkout, then the bank gave you crazy amount of overdraft charges?

Maybe the jacket wasn’t a good idea with so little in the bank? Pardon my ignorance but I’m so lost trying to understand what you’re trying to explain here.

It's all good man.... Cause apparently you cant comprehend nor read neither.... Back to posting coupons....

Back
Top Bottom