Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Seller reimbursed me and i rebought it. everything is good now :pimp:

Nice job. I don’t get some of these sellers, this one dude was selling these lunar chukkas for 170 & 145 for depending on when he had it listed (often listed them, and then ended the bin after a week or so). Today he messaged me about the code, and said he’d list them for $195 if I’m interested in them :smh:

Seems like your seller was one of the good ones.

Sellers like that want to capitalize on the buyers discount by raising their listings price.

That turns buyers away if the price goes up, they end up paying more. The max discount is typically $100.

However sellers can get some more cash if they get a buyer.

Some dummy sellers think they pay for the buyers discount. :lol:. Sellers dont.

Damn, whenever I see those deals on eBay I'm obligated to buy something as an impulse.

Shoot, can go wrong for $77 shipped. Worn twice.

77.JPG

Nice job. I don’t get some of these sellers, this one dude was selling these lunar chukkas for 170 & 145 for depending on when he had it listed (often listed them, and then ended the bin after a week or so). Today he messaged me about the code, and said he’d list them for $195 if I’m interested in them :smh:

Seems like your seller was one of the good ones.

Spoken like a true eBay sneakerhead/hunter.

I watch items for like 2 months, waiting for the sellers to lower the price. Or i'll email them like $75 cheaper than his buy it now price.

#lowballerLife

Sellers like that want to capitalize on the buyers discount by raising their listings price.

That turns buyers away if the price goes up, they end up paying more. The max discount is typically $100.

However sellers can get some more cash if they get a buyer.

Some dummy sellers think they pay for the buyers discount. :lol:. Sellers dont.

I tell them to enjoy looking at their shoes becuase nobody is paying those prices. Then they usually get upset and say they’re in no hurry. I tell them that’s obvious becuase you’ve listed it for the past 3 months.

I tell them to enjoy looking at their shoes becuase nobody is paying those prices. Then they usually get upset and say they’re in no hurry. I tell them that’s obvious becuase you’ve listed it for the past 3 months.

Lol... I DO this all the time... Any time I see a newly listed shoe, I immediately watch item the and message the seller. I'll usually throw a lowball price out there and they'll say no... Then I'll let them know that they've relistsd thier shoes 3 times and no one has bought them. After this I'll unwatch the item and let them think about my offer...

Y'all think Ebay will drop another one tomorrow or on New Years? Be ready...Already got my eye on something and negotiating the seller down in case lol.

My bday was earlier in the month, but ndc just sent me a bday code :lol:

Celebrate your birthday with $20 off a purchase of $100 or more by entering HBDDEC171771235531 code at checkout.

*To redeem enter your unique code at checkout. Offer is valid for $20 off your purchase of $100 or more 12/01/2018 - 12/31/2018. Valid only on Nike.com. Not valid at Swoosh.com, Nike Factory Stores, Nike Clearance Stores or Nike Stores.

Back
Top Bottom