Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

ebates just sent me the option to boost my cash back bonus by 12% with a Nike e gift card (instead of cash into PayPal). Don’t think I’ve seen that option before.

Theyve offered me that in the past but not this time yet... If they do I'm gonna take the NDC offer since Infrared VIs come out soon

Last edited:
they been doing that for a while. i aways take the boost and giftcard. i chose the nike gc 2 days ago when my cashback came in.

I’ve done it in the past... but this time, they don’t give me the option for Nike.... any idea why not?

I’ve done it in the past... but this time, they don’t give me the option for Nike.... any idea why not?

well in my experience, they dont always do it for every single month. theres been times where i just got my cash back sent to my preferred method without any option for a boost or a GC at all. so it varies in that department.
im thinking its the same with GC options. maybe theres not always nike GCs. maybe they change it up and put some other joints sometimes. you can always go for footlocker or eastbay like me.

i never seen amazon GCs tho. id go for those over ndc or ftl in an instant. i live on amazon lol.

anyone know how long it takes to receive the e giftcard from ebates??

looked at what I have offered to me and there's FTL, Eastbay, and NDC

however, I usually try to get releases from FTL or Champs locally as a retention play for VIP status and if it's something not available at my stores only NDC...don't really waste my time on other foot sites

so I figured I'd get an Old Navy/Gap one for kids clothes since We'll soon be getting them Spring clothes and I have either Gap bucks or Old Navy Bucks I can redeem in about a week

anyone know how long it takes to receive the e giftcard from ebates??

looked at what I have offered to me and there's FTL, Eastbay, and NDC

however, I usually try to get releases from FTL or Champs locally as a retention play for VIP status and if it's something not available at my stores only NDC...don't really waste my time on other foot sites

so I figured I'd get an Old Navy/Gap one for kids clothes since We'll soon be getting them Spring clothes and I have either Gap bucks or Old Navy Bucks I can redeem in about a week
Got my ndc within a minute of taking that option

yup, usually takes a few minutes and then it comes to your email.

Online Only

Footaction:

15% off $75:
FF349234

$20 off $120+:
FF349244

Champs:

15% off $75:
URLCH244

$20 off $120:
URLCH299

Expires: 2/28/2019