Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

they have a shoe I have been looking for but still well above fair market value for my size after the code

🤷‍♂️

just haven't been finding it in my size anywhere cause I slept when they released

I can get it for much less if I go a half size up but I don't want to do that

they have a shoe I have been looking for but still well above fair market value for my size after the code

🤷‍♂️

just haven't been finding it in my size anywhere cause I slept when they released

I can get it for much less if I go a half size up but I don't want to do that

Buy the half size up. Throw in another insole on top of factory insole. Instantly gets rid of the half size difference and makes it more comfortable with the added insole.

$20 off StockX purchases of $200 or more until the end of January if using apple pay

• Beginning at 10:00AM EST on Thursday, December 5,2019, use the promo code: PAYFASTER at checkout with your first Apple Pay purchase on any item and you will automatically receive $20 in site credit for FREE.
  • Please note, the $20 credit will be a promo code provided to you via email and can only be able to be used on a future StockX purchase of $200 or more. The promo code will expire on January 31, 2020.
  • This promotion is limited to only US customers and ends at 11:59PM EST on Saturday, December 18, 2019

$20 off StockX purchases of $200 or more until the end of January if using apple pay

• Beginning at 10:00AM EST on Thursday, December 5,2019, use the promo code: PAYFASTER at checkout with your first Apple Pay purchase on any item and you will automatically receive $20 in site credit for FREE.
  • Please note, the $20 credit will be a promo code provided to you via email and can only be able to be used on a future StockX purchase of $200 or more. The promo code will expire on January 31, 2020.
  • This promotion is limited to only US customers and ends at 11:59PM EST on Saturday, December 18, 2019

they add 2 factor yet?

So basically a 10% (or less) discount? Eh....I guess every little bit helps lol

they should have done 20% off, not $20. the incentive should be the more you spend, the more u save. not the more u spend, the less u save.

oh and if yall read carefully....its not $20 off your current order. you have to place an order of $200 or more, and then wait for an email with the code which can only be applied to your NEXT order of $200 or more. so basically, you gotta spend $200 just to get the code, and then to use the code you have to apply it to another $200+ order. so if u want that $20 off from goat, youre gonna be spending $400 minimum.

$20 off when you spend $400 doesnt sound as appealing does it? lol

oh, and thats only for people who use applepay. if u dont got applepay, you get nada.

stockx is run by chimps.

Last edited:
For anyone that bought anything off centre214 during the black friday sale weekend
I placed an order on 11/25 and haven't received any shipping
I just called and the shipping manager said they are extremely backed up and got around 700 orders and they are a small store(staff)
Told me i would get a tracking number today but probably won't get shipped out till fri-sat
I figured they were really busy but didn't think this busy
Oh well at least my order didn't get cancelled

anyone know if you can use FL winner's circle rewards from one account on another? for example, i have rewards coupon on one account and if I win a raffle on another account, can I use my reward from my other account to purchase the sneakers I won on the other account??

anyone know if you can use FL winner's circle rewards from one account on another? for example, i have rewards coupon on one account and if I win a raffle on another account, can I use my reward from my other account to purchase the sneakers I won on the other account??

If you have the FTL reward account number, you should be good.

right, but i'm saying the account that I have a rewards on, is different from the account that won the sneaker raffle. you know what I mean?

I understand.

As long as you have the the account number associated with the reward coupon, you should be ok, unless something has changed.

Finishline not Footlocker. You need the account number of the WC reward that's tied to, to use on other account. If you use in store I don't think you need the account number to use the reward. Just to apply the purchase to account. Online you need the account number attached to reward

For anyone that bought anything off centre214 during the black friday sale weekend
I placed an order on 11/25 and haven't received any shipping
I just called and the shipping manager said they are extremely backed up and got around 700 orders and they are a small store(staff)
Told me i would get a tracking number today but probably won't get shipped out till fri-sat
I figured they were really busy but didn't think this busy
Oh well at least my order didn't get cancelled

i placed an order on the 26th, and finally got a tracking number today

they should have done 20% off, not $20. the incentive should be the more you spend, the more u save. not the more u spend, the less u save.

oh and if yall read carefully....its not $20 off your current order. you have to place an order of $200 or more, and then wait for an email with the code which can only be applied to your NEXT order of $200 or more. so basically, you gotta spend $200 just to get the code, and then to use the code you have to apply it to another $200+ order. so if u want that $20 off from goat, youre gonna be spending $400 minimum.

$20 off when you spend $400 doesnt sound as appealing does it? lol

oh, and thats only for people who use applepay. if u dont got applepay, you get nada.

stockx is run by chimps.

finally someone who figured it out! thank you kind sir!!!

Back
Top Bottom