Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Hey guys quick question about the eBay coupon. Had a seller send me an offer on a pair of shoes, if I accept would I still be able to apply the code? It’s my understanding that if I send the seller an offer it won’t work but I don’t know how it works the other way around...don’t really buy stuff off eBay anymore so not too sure how it goes.

Yes

I messaged a seller about an item i had been watching for over a month. I negotiated a fair price and he sent me an offer, once I accepted the offer I was able to apply the coupon at checkout.

I had to get a seller to change a BIN but was able to utilize the eBay coupon to get DS Supreme AM95 for $225 after the coupon. Can’t wait for that Italian leather!

LOL haven’t bought anything off ebay in a minute and got reminded this morning why it’s so wack...seller cancelled my order this morning saying that even though he offered free shipping he didn’t know that it was going to be so expensive to ship to CA. Oh well, I only tried because of the coupon...it’s SKNRS, GOAT or brick and mortar from here on out

^so many newbies on there these days

he must be on the west coast

if a package is up to 4 lbs it's at $24 now for USPS

used to be able to send to Canada for cheaper than that

the only bad thing about that ebay code was the one-transaction limit. They should have a two-transaction limit for next time, I had my eyes on something else but it wouldn't let me use the code again.

Hibbet has a good deal going for sneakers... Hurry while supplies last.. Just add to cart for the discounted price

Screenshot_20200126-193137_Chrome.jpg

Today I got a take $20 off $125 on eBay when you check out with pay pal credit
Good til 6pm pacific

^I assume it's for existing PayPal credit lines

which you can pay off right away with no interest or pay off within 6 months with no interest since the purchase would be over $100

^I've used paypal forever and have had the paypal credit for a long time...I'm pretty sure I never applied for it

if you use paypal you may already have it

I'm not aware of it showing up on my credit report

however, I heard that paypal credit lines/balances are now w/ Synchrony Bank

I checked my email while on lunch and I did get an email about it but not really anything I have on my watch list that I really want right now

would have come in handy a little over a week ago when I purchased something for $125 shipped

Back
Top Bottom